GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the hardest game you can think of?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/09/02 at 22:27
Regular
I was playing on DBZ and i can not beat Raditz, he is hard, well i am just crap but that is not the point, i thought to myself, what is the hardest every game?

I couldn't really think i mean i get stuck on a few but i couldn't think of one that stuck out really.

Can any of you? MOH:F is difficult but not impossible, can you think of any?
Wed 18/09/02 at 21:28
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Treasure Island Dizzy on the Spectrum.

Allegedly, it was virtually impossible to complete the game, let alone to collect all the coins as well, to complete it 'fully'.

Retro games are all far harder than games these days. Completing a game used to be an impressive achievment in it's own right, let alone completing several games from your collection.

Arkanoid. Also incredibly hard. There are about fifty levels, I believe. On an average attempt you'll be lucky to get beyond the fifth or sixth...
Wed 18/09/02 at 15:46
Regular
"i am fubby"
i think that the hardest game i have ever played on is spider-man on the ps2 on "super hero" setting (it goes easy, normal, hero and super hero). i got stuck on easy!
Wed 18/09/02 at 15:28
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
phi11ip wrote:
> Most overhyped game ever on all platforms!
>
> Absolute crap!

wow something you agreed with me on :)
Wed 18/09/02 at 15:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Most overhyped game ever on all platforms!

Absolute crap!
Wed 18/09/02 at 14:57
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
phi11ip wrote:
> Did anybody beat South Park without using the cheats?
>
> I couldn't get past the alien level!

no one was stupid enough to buyit but you i'm affraid :)
Wed 18/09/02 at 14:56
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Did anybody beat South Park without using the cheats?

I couldn't get past the alien level!
Wed 18/09/02 at 14:06
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Tetchy wrote:
> I remember it being almost impossible to beat M.Bison on
> 'Streetfighter 2' on the megadrive.
>
> Damn the cat-like console reflexes.

and if you had a 3 button pad it was even harder as you had to press start to select between kicks and punches LOL
Wed 18/09/02 at 13:23
I remember it being almost impossible to beat M.Bison on 'Streetfighter 2' on the megadrive.

Damn the cat-like console reflexes.
Wed 18/09/02 at 12:43
Regular
Fountain of Knowledge wrote:
but i never got past the first level of bart vs
> the mutants simpsons game.

Well, this just shows how everyone is different.

I completed that game no problem on my Amiga 600.

*eat my shorts*

god that got annoying after a while...
Wed 18/09/02 at 12:35
I think the hardest game ever was Perfect Dark on the N64 on the highest difficulty setting. The extra level using the alien dude with the blond hair was the toughest, right up there with the final level - the one with the infa red specs and that big ugly green thing. They should bring that game out on PS2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.