GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need your help."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/09/02 at 12:28
Regular
It seems that GP4 is not going to be out on Xbox, at least not for AGES. So I have an outstanding GAD prize. I move off to uni on Saturday, so I want to claim a game that is either already out, or DEFINATELY going to be released this week, so I can take it away with me.

I already have: Halo, PGR, Amped, Tony Hawks 3, and Rallisport.

So I don't really want another driving game, or a Tony Hawks style game.

Suggest away. I'll email SR this evening, and then (hopefully) have my game by the weekend.
Sun 22/09/02 at 18:44
can any one tell what commandos 2 is like thinking about getting it ??
Thu 19/09/02 at 20:27
Regular
"Red Egg Sandwich"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Your Honour wrote:
> Apparently SR now have some stock of JSRF, so I've gone with that.
>
> Its a brillaint and innotiative game, trust me.

i second that.
Thu 19/09/02 at 17:18
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> Apparently SR now have some stock of JSRF, so I've gone with that.

Its a brillaint and innotiative game, trust me.
Wed 18/09/02 at 09:40
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
hope you like it. i loved the first JSR and JSRF is even better.
Wed 18/09/02 at 09:27
Regular
Apparently SR now have some stock of JSRF, so I've gone with that.

Fingers crossed I'll have it by Saturday...

:0)
Wed 18/09/02 at 09:22
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
LOL that's the nutz i have to say, we'll have to try it when me and you get to that level.
Tue 17/09/02 at 23:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Did an excellent move on Desert Storm today Res. ;-))
Was playing Co-Op with Jay's bro Mike. We were doing a mission in a town where we had to eliminate a load of infantry and tanks.

I was controlling the rifleman and heavy weapons expert while Mike had the sniper and demolitions expert. We ran out of anti tank rockets and were trapped by a tank which was waiting for us (it was perfectly positioned to fire at us no matter which of the 2 exits we tried to get out of and run.

I kept the heavy weapons expert inside and legged it outside with the rifleman - running tightly against the wall where the tank was at an angle where it didn't have a good shot. I then crouched right in front of the thing !
It turned its barrel and aimed at me, but wouldn't fire as I was right next to it. I then circled the tank slowly and its barrel followed me. I then got Mike to quickly run up and dump some C4 against it and leg it back into the house.
I had circled the tank to a spot where there were sand bags stacked up. Slowly I back up a few steps into the sandbags and collected the items on the floor, still crouched. I was litterally playing chicken with this tank. ;-))

I got behind the two rows of sandbags and told Mike to detonate the C4. Not only did the tank explode but the sandbags did a good job of protecting me (I was laying down behind them, backing up as the C4 went off).

Sorry that was so long - but I was real proud of that move. ;-)) Doubt theres many people that have stared down the barrel of a tank in desert storm and come away the victor. ;-)
Its moments like that that really give you a feeling of reward. :-)
Tue 17/09/02 at 23:00
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
i've messed me pants at just the thought of playing splinter cell.

i better go change.
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I don't think Splinter Cell will let us down mate. ;-)
Really can't wait for this game. :-)
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:41
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
SplinterCell is out in November-get that.

God I go on about that game so much, not surprising sooing as it looks unbelievable. If it doesn't meet my expectations...

nah, of course it will. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.