GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A free DVD for your ar$es"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/09/02 at 17:32
Regular
Sign up for this and choose a free DVD from the massive selection of Dr Doolittle, What Lies Beneath and The Full Monty....it's free you can hardly complain

http://www.fox.co.uk/menu/

Don't say I never give you anything.
Tue 17/09/02 at 00:03
Regular
".......on the attac"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Don't say I never give you anything.

cheers Tiltawhirl. Free DVDs rule
Mon 16/09/02 at 23:31
"Uzi Lover"
Joe Dark...I have that shirt on you tagline. :-D
Mon 16/09/02 at 22:38
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Well the three titles aren't exactly blockbusters, worth having for free but not much else, and DVD's cost pretty much zero to make (they'll probably be discs in clear cases. So, for hardly anything Fox gets the email and address of tons of people who definitely have DVD players.

How many of us send back those registration cards in DVD's, I've got well over 200 and I've never sent one back! Because the sign up is online hardly any people will need to process it, and the email newsletter will cost nothing to send once it's produced.

~~Belldandy~~
Mon 16/09/02 at 22:10
Regular
Maybe they say it'll get there within 28 days as they won't send them, and in 28 days we will of forgotton about it hmmm.......
Mon 16/09/02 at 21:39
Regular
Jetster wrote:
> Well I read the Terms and Conditions and their Privacy Policy and it
> mentioned nothing about that. Phew, you had me worried there.

Had me worried aswell, I'd already joined before I read what MoJoJo said
Mon 16/09/02 at 21:16
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well I read the Terms and Conditions and their Privacy Policy and it mentioned nothing about that. Phew, you had me worried there.
Mon 16/09/02 at 20:41
Regular
"That's right!"
Um, when signing up, aren't you agreeing to buy X amount of DVDs per month, at ANY price they choose? (yes, they could charge £10,000 if they wanted)
Mon 16/09/02 at 20:40
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Most excellent ! :) I went of What Lies Beneath as;

If I put my thoughts onthe Full Month here I'd be banned.
Not keen on Dr Doolittle !

~~Belldandy~~
Mon 16/09/02 at 19:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Nice one
Mon 16/09/02 at 18:48
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yay! Dr. Dolittle I claimed. My life is in your debt Tiltawhirl. Ahh, I have not seen that film since I was about seven.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.