GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A free DVD for your ar$es"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/09/02 at 17:32
Regular
Sign up for this and choose a free DVD from the massive selection of Dr Doolittle, What Lies Beneath and The Full Monty....it's free you can hardly complain

http://www.fox.co.uk/menu/

Don't say I never give you anything.
Sat 05/10/02 at 21:25
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> I got the same email as Titawhirl, "unprecedented demand, sent
> out six-eight weeks" thing.
>
> ~~Belldandy~~

Yup i got the same email to.
Sat 05/10/02 at 19:10
"Uzi Lover"
I've got mine.
Sat 05/10/02 at 19:08
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I got the same email as Titawhirl, "unprecedented demand, sent out six-eight weeks" thing.

~~Belldandy~~
Sat 05/10/02 at 01:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I got an email as well, but it said that i hadnt applied to join the club when i sent my claim. Which i think is BS. Furthermore the link they sent me which will allow me to join so i can claim my DVD doesnt seem to be working.
Fri 04/10/02 at 22:13
I just read an E-Mail that said 'regarding your free DVD'. I thought it was gonna be some excuse as to why they cant send me my film.
But it was just telling me that it might take longer than they originaly said to arrive, due to 'unprecidented demand'.

Sweet.
Wed 18/09/02 at 16:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I claimed what lies beneath, since ive not seen it.

Anyway usually with these "clubs" you have to be 18 or over, but not so in this case. Therefore they cannot twist your arm to buy crap you dont want.
Wed 18/09/02 at 01:35
Regular
".......on the attac"
Mr. Happy wrote:
> Still I'm not doing this because I already have the Full Monty, I've
> seen What Lies Beneath and Dr Dolittle sucked serious balls.

Well, like most of the rest of us why don't you just claim one then sell it on EBay or swap it?
Tue 17/09/02 at 23:16
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
No, this one is safe.
You are not signing your life away.
Just your e-mail.

The terms and Conditions do not oblige you to do anything, and there's no clause saying that they are subject to change. So sign away and receive free DVD's risk free.

Still I'm not doing this because I already have the Full Monty, I've seen What Lies Beneath and Dr Dolittle sucked serious balls.
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:39
Regular
"That's right!"
allardini wrote:
> No, that's a Brittania (or some similar name) deal.

-----

No, almost ALL deals where you buy some stuff dead cheap/get stuff free involve you, by law, having to buy more stuff from them every month for at least a year or whatever

It's like those chain letters you get, you never send them on, like you never join those deals, because you'd be stupid if you did
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:26
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Um, when signing up, aren't you agreeing to buy X amount of DVDs per
> month, at ANY price they choose? (yes, they could charge £10,000
> if they wanted)

No, that's a Brittania (or some similar name) deal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.