GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The best advert on TV"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/09/02 at 20:37
Regular
Best adverts have to be the smirnoff adverts, especially the one where he falls a sleep on his desk after a hard nights partying the boss comes in and says "working late again, we must discuss your salary." The answer phone one is quite good to. The aphones for you "ashamed of your mobile one is an utter classic"

Man "hi i called reception, I am having problems with the adult channel."

the female receptionist comes in and the guy quickly hides his mobile whilst being completely unashamed about whats on his tv.

The two black guys and the socks down the pants one is classic too.

Worst/cheesiest ad on tv: "i can tell you like text messaging adverts" form the link. utter crap. and anything advertising furniture.
Mon 16/09/02 at 13:31
"Darkness, always"
"Fresh...."
"Feminine..."
"FemFresh..."

A pleasant reminder that women stink if the don't wash properly.
Mon 16/09/02 at 13:22
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I know what you mean about the Link one - and the staff guy has the most annoying smile/face ;)

"Charge them up with info" - on their lil board of netwrok providers they missed out one.

Fools...
Mon 16/09/02 at 11:58
The new advert for the 'flipsters' sweets has got monkeys in it.

For no other reason than.......They are monkeys.
Mon 16/09/02 at 11:31
"Stupid Newbie :D"
Jetster wrote:
> My favourite advert of all time is a John West Salmon one.

www.stupidvideos.com - you'll find it under "man fights bear" if memory serves. ;)

That site is THE repository for amusing clips and adverts, I still find myself laughing at Windows 98 going blue screen on Bill Gates infront of a hall full of media and a CNN film crew... genius.

cipro wrote:
> I don't think there are any good adverts out on TV at the moment, infact > there are allot of bloody annoying ones.

"Wha iz ze vavavoom?"

*Clenches fist and reaches for breadknife*
Mon 16/09/02 at 11:16
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I don't think there are any good adverts out on TV at the moment, infact there are allot of bloody annoying ones. Tell you one advert, or adverts I really hate, it's those Doritos ads, so fecking annoying. I really hate ads, which try to be funny but fail miserably; the Doritos ad is a prime example.
Mon 16/09/02 at 00:48
Anyone remeber that advert where the girl has the puppies the two girls come up to her and go "can we strke em?" the they rub her legs.

thats disturbing.

I hate the advert about wipes where the cartoon frog take one and wipes his anus with it.

Disgusting.

Kids in advert truley annoy me.

The door slammin one is good though :D
Sun 15/09/02 at 23:53
Very true, why one earth would anyone want to kiss a babies ar$e? watching those advert doesn't make me think "I want 10 packs of your finest Pampers if it means I can kiss babies butt cheeks". It doesn't signify that it's a good nappy cause the Mum kisses her kids ar$e, I don't care what's in the feckin nappy you just don't go round kissing ar$es it's not the done thing.
Sun 15/09/02 at 23:44
I don't mind about the babies wiping themselves. It's the ones where the women kiss the babies a$$es that gets me. Why would anyone wanna do that??? You're only giving the baby what it wants. Why not just cut your t!ts off and say "have them, they're yours"?
Sun 15/09/02 at 23:41
No such thing as a good advert...well there is but it would have to be full of nekid girls touching each other.
Sun 15/09/02 at 23:34
Regular
".......on the attac"
The worst adverts at the moment are the ones about little kids wiping their nether(sp) regions. Why put that on the telly? And they always seem to be on when I'm eating my tea.

Filth......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.