GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"would you go on these forums after midnight?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/09/02 at 18:21
Regular
Now as a newbie I find these fourms very large and daughnting places. I have heard rumors that the future of gaming chat is full of hookers and crime after midnight, maybe it is the gehtto of sr. It was so errie and deseted last night.
Some girl called candy posted a topic saying if i wanted a fun time click here, now i thought she would offer me a chance to play a multiplayer game of whatever but i was very shocked in what it really was

thank god for the police i ean sr staff that patroll these fourms in the dark cold hours of the night

What is more dangerous the west side of chicao or sr land?

discuss
Sat 21/09/02 at 18:52
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I wondered why I only saw you when my maths teacher bent over!
Sat 21/09/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
There's rackets everywhere I tells ya
Sat 21/09/02 at 18:46
Regular
"-_-"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> I only come out at midnight! :)

I only come out at the full moon :)
Sat 21/09/02 at 18:28
"i gotshot in chicag"
don't worry it is tuesday
Fri 20/09/02 at 23:32
"The Will of D."
Answering to the original question, yes I would and have been on after midnight, only half an hour to go to prove my self to you all.
Fri 20/09/02 at 23:21
Regular
"$hit happens"
i think me and max will agree on this

shut up!

People prob think we hate each other max,
just get ready for Monday, prectice speaking like an american!
I want an A* or else Rixy will put his dandruff on you!
Fri 20/09/02 at 18:08
I would advise you to be quiet child. I have a wide variety of superpowers you know.
Fri 20/09/02 at 17:57
"i gotshot in chicag"
sir auron took a gay test

" i am under 39% there, chainbore is prob 99%

but the test is a bit stupid, as like i said, if you answer wearing tight t-shirts it puts it up, but you wear them cos they look good and if you aint fat!lol"

it i a computer program that doesn't know anything o yay i got 1 percent says dale winton
is it correct?
Fri 20/09/02 at 17:39
"i gotshot in chicag"
i won the ak47 fight ain't nothing batty about that

o no i can't do maths

can i?
Thu 19/09/02 at 22:21
Regular
"$hit happens"
What you win?

gayest SR member?
i voted for you!

Stop with the "abuse" as when maths comes around you will be screwed, you lil copy bum boy!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.