GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"would you go on these forums after midnight?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/09/02 at 18:21
Regular
Now as a newbie I find these fourms very large and daughnting places. I have heard rumors that the future of gaming chat is full of hookers and crime after midnight, maybe it is the gehtto of sr. It was so errie and deseted last night.
Some girl called candy posted a topic saying if i wanted a fun time click here, now i thought she would offer me a chance to play a multiplayer game of whatever but i was very shocked in what it really was

thank god for the police i ean sr staff that patroll these fourms in the dark cold hours of the night

What is more dangerous the west side of chicao or sr land?

discuss
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:21
"i gotshot in chicag"
Now as a newbie I find these fourms very large and daughnting places. I have heard rumors that the future of gaming chat is full of hookers and crime after midnight, maybe it is the gehtto of sr. It was so errie and deseted last night.
Some girl called candy posted a topic saying if i wanted a fun time click here, now i thought she would offer me a chance to play a multiplayer game of whatever but i was very shocked in what it really was

thank god for the police i ean sr staff that patroll these fourms in the dark cold hours of the night

What is more dangerous the west side of chicao or sr land?

discuss
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The west side of chicao is pretty dangerous, but I think you'll find that the official "Late Night Crew" patrol the forums when the satffies and the rest of you are tucked up in your cosy little beds, so the place becomes even more dangerous.
But after about 10pm, that's when this place really livens up. Oh yes. But not on a Sunday, no siree Bob.
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:24
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Try and stay in or go out with more than one person. Theres a rumor shadowdragon was kidnapped.
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:25
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
This IS after midnight.
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:29
Regular
I run this after midnight! Tony pays me protction money to look after the site. This is laundered in the form of GAD's. ! Ah tony! i see payment was on time this month. This is good. I will not have to send gerrid to abduct mr snuggly!
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:37
"i gotshot in chicag"
mann you sound kinda corrupt
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:42
Regular
watch out for up_in_smoke after midnight.

u don wanna b steppin to dis man! he b da original rube bwoy!

*ahem*

apparently he;s banned though.
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:42
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I only come out at midnight! :)
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:46
Regular
Kluczynski Federal wrote:
> mann you sound kinda corrupt

£20 and i'll make you a regular just like that. Otherwise those revealing pictures of schroeder get emailed to tony's inbox.

just say the words and give the cash and i'm sure schroeder will oblige. lol
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:46
Regular
Drunk Cow wrote:
> I only come out at midnight! :)

I bet you do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.