GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa o6 or Pro evo5?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'FIFA 2006'.
Sun 06/11/05 at 14:37
Regular
"Blob"
What football game is better? I am trying to decide which one to buy. Last year Koonami's Pro Evo outstripped Fifa 2005 in every department but this year I've heard loads of good things about Fifa 06. Which game should I buy and what are your experiences with Koonami's and EA Sports creations?
Wed 16/11/05 at 19:19
Regular
"You have a choice"
I've already posted...but hey, I might as well make a Pro Evo statement too!

I'm gonna keep posting until the forums go...I've still got a lot of peeps on here i like to chat too. Gonna miss it though, and goodbye free FFXII!!! Ah well.....good luck to staffies, and to fit it in with the thread, let us hope they continue to play Pro Evo even through the hard times.
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:12
Regular
"es argh"
Ohoho, one of my last posts here will be about this.

Pro Evo, for ever and ever.
Tue 15/11/05 at 10:04
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
I own both games but actually prefer FIFA!

I think most of the critisms now levelled at FIFA are out of date, and it plays very well!

I know Pro Evo is the critics choice...but this is mine!

(and it has nothing to do with licensed players or kits)

EDIT - To be fair I own PES 4 not 5 (and on the Xbox) so my opinion isn't exactly what you asked for!
Mon 14/11/05 at 14:20
Regular
"AKA oasismark"
Pro Evo by a million miles.

If it's official licences that sway you towards FIFA, then get Pro Evo and a MAXdrive, and download FREE option files that give you ALL correct teams, players names AND ALL LICENCED KITS!!!

All FIFA had on Pro Evo was licenced kits, but now with the ingame editor, it doesn't even have that advantage.
Sat 12/11/05 at 16:02
"& remove your pants"
When it was just Fifa(other footy games were balls)I thought that it was amazing but now I can't play it.

Pro Evo has surpassed it.
Mon 07/11/05 at 23:36
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I used to be a die hard fifa fanatic. I would never touch pro evo but then one day whilst walking through woolies I noticed Pro Evo 4 in the bargain bin for a mere £5. I thought what the heck and bought it.

It lay unopened for around a month then I decided to see what the fuss was about. Ive never touched fifa since playing it. So in my opinion pro evo is the better game. If I wasnt so tired I would probably go into greater detail but i'll just leave that for someone else :-)
Mon 07/11/05 at 19:11
"& remove your pants"
Pro Evo is so much better that I actually can't play Fifa due to its inferiority.
Sun 06/11/05 at 22:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'd go for Pro Evo 5
Sun 06/11/05 at 21:35
Regular
"You have a choice"
OPS2 on FIFA 05: 8/10
OPS2 on FIFA 06: 7/10

Quote: "This is a series in transition..."
Quote: "They have 7 years of evolution to catch up on..."

OPS2 on Pro Evo 5: 10/10

Quote: "Like playing real football....but with your hands!"

Get Pro Evo 5. It is 50 million times better.
Sun 06/11/05 at 14:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I agree with Ortega.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

I love it when you do that. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.