GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Super Nintendo Game."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/09/02 at 10:30
Regular
For me the name of Best Super Nintendo Game would have to come down to three games.Contra 3:With it's cool guns like the Flame thrower to the lazer this game is great and if you thought that was all you also have bombs that wipe out all the baddies on screen at the moment.I say if you do not have this game yet on rom go and download this masterpiece of game prefection.
The Lengend Of Zelda Linked To The Past:This game is one of the best and with two worlds of fun you have to save the Princess from the clutches of Ganon.In this Link startes off with only a lamp then finding his uncle dieing he is asked to save Princess Zelda.During the game you get many weapons ranging from a boomarang to bombs this game is one not to deal with.
Super Mario World: Now on the Gameboy Advance the game starts off as normal Princess Peach has been kidnapped by the evil Boswer.with Mario and Yoshi you storm 8 castles for the trail of Peach until you go to his lair and kick his teeth in.This game blows away other game like Donkey Kong 1,2 and 3 wih being able to fly and to get yoshi to eat the enemy.
looking threw this I still can't decide do you know any other games in which I should download and try out.
Tue 17/09/02 at 16:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I played Street fighter alpha 3 in an arcade in America and i have to say using a joystick makes it MUCH harder to pull off the moves, the SNES controller made it remarkably easy.
Tue 17/09/02 at 15:58
Regular
Problem with Street Fighter 2 is that it sucks without some sort of Joystick, especially if the pad is a bit old and worn (not exactly broken, just not precise enough to pull of the special moves).

With one of my pads I can only do fire balls to the left, and the other pad can only do them to the right. It would be a lot better with the joystick, something I'll definately get if I buy the Gamecube update.
Tue 17/09/02 at 15:58
Regular
"Whatever!"
How could I forget about Street Fighter II - That was the best beat em up ever!
Tue 17/09/02 at 15:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mario kart was good, i tried playing it again quite recently, but it slaps you in the face how dam slow it is, it began to pee me off. Street fighter 2 rocks, and mario world as well.
Tue 17/09/02 at 15:47
Regular
Donkey Kong Country had the best sound and graphics and was accompanied by some VERY solid gameplay, although Super Metroid had a lot more depth, and Super Mario World is a timeless classic...

I've not found a second hand copy of Zelda: A Link To The Past yet so I can't be sure of that one.
Mon 16/09/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Unretired"
Erm, three best....

Zelda, Yoshi's Island and Mario Kart!.....

The list could go on...
Mon 16/09/02 at 18:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Super Mario Allstars was damn good value, but I'd have to say all the best SNES games have been released on GBA. But my favourite was probably Zelda: A Link To The Past, because it was so vast.
Mon 16/09/02 at 17:58
Regular
I aint played very much SNES games. But DKC, Super Mario world, and mario kart were among my faves.
Mon 16/09/02 at 17:38
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> what's better Gold or Gold?

Platinum?
Mon 16/09/02 at 15:14
Regular
Mario World or Zelda, can't choose between the 2 that's like saying what's better Gold or Gold?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.