GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Super Nintendo Game."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/09/02 at 10:30
Regular
For me the name of Best Super Nintendo Game would have to come down to three games.Contra 3:With it's cool guns like the Flame thrower to the lazer this game is great and if you thought that was all you also have bombs that wipe out all the baddies on screen at the moment.I say if you do not have this game yet on rom go and download this masterpiece of game prefection.
The Lengend Of Zelda Linked To The Past:This game is one of the best and with two worlds of fun you have to save the Princess from the clutches of Ganon.In this Link startes off with only a lamp then finding his uncle dieing he is asked to save Princess Zelda.During the game you get many weapons ranging from a boomarang to bombs this game is one not to deal with.
Super Mario World: Now on the Gameboy Advance the game starts off as normal Princess Peach has been kidnapped by the evil Boswer.with Mario and Yoshi you storm 8 castles for the trail of Peach until you go to his lair and kick his teeth in.This game blows away other game like Donkey Kong 1,2 and 3 wih being able to fly and to get yoshi to eat the enemy.
looking threw this I still can't decide do you know any other games in which I should download and try out.
Sun 15/09/02 at 10:30
Regular
"$Cash or Cheque$"
For me the name of Best Super Nintendo Game would have to come down to three games.Contra 3:With it's cool guns like the Flame thrower to the lazer this game is great and if you thought that was all you also have bombs that wipe out all the baddies on screen at the moment.I say if you do not have this game yet on rom go and download this masterpiece of game prefection.
The Lengend Of Zelda Linked To The Past:This game is one of the best and with two worlds of fun you have to save the Princess from the clutches of Ganon.In this Link startes off with only a lamp then finding his uncle dieing he is asked to save Princess Zelda.During the game you get many weapons ranging from a boomarang to bombs this game is one not to deal with.
Super Mario World: Now on the Gameboy Advance the game starts off as normal Princess Peach has been kidnapped by the evil Boswer.with Mario and Yoshi you storm 8 castles for the trail of Peach until you go to his lair and kick his teeth in.This game blows away other game like Donkey Kong 1,2 and 3 wih being able to fly and to get yoshi to eat the enemy.
looking threw this I still can't decide do you know any other games in which I should download and try out.
Sun 15/09/02 at 11:43
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Hmmm, best SNES game, well I've never played Link to the Past but it would have to be out of Donkey Kong Country 3 and Super Mario World!
Sun 15/09/02 at 11:54
Regular
"$Cash or Cheque$"
BIGMAN wrote:
> Hmmm, best SNES game, well I've never played Link to the Past but it
> would have to be out of Donkey Kong Country 3 and Super Mario World!
Donkey Knog 3 was a good game but my Super Nintendo's select didn't work so I nhad to get a knief and hope that it would work because in DK 3 you had to which lots of times because you needed to glide using the girls hair or the muscles of the boy.Dixie and I forget the boys name.
Does anyone know?
Sun 15/09/02 at 13:26
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Mine would have to be either Mario Kart or Donky Kong Country 3
Sun 15/09/02 at 13:29
Regular
Super Metroid is super groovy ^_^'
Sun 15/09/02 at 14:32
Regular
"Balls"
i wouild say zelda a link to the past
but donkeykong 2 would be my second fav as i find it alot more challenging than no 3 or 1
Mon 16/09/02 at 12:19
Regular
"innocent"
Super Smash TV no questions
Mon 16/09/02 at 12:20
Regular
"Whatever!"
Super Tennis was awesome and probably one of the most addictive
Mon 16/09/02 at 15:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Super Mario World.

Its soooo good!
Mon 16/09/02 at 15:14
Regular
Mario World or Zelda, can't choose between the 2 that's like saying what's better Gold or Gold?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.