GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gamecube, playstation2 or xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/09/02 at 18:09
Regular
Which is the best? is it the gamecube is it the playstation2 or is it the xbox you decide. you only need to type one word
Sat 14/09/02 at 21:00
"Darkness, always"
OK, my thoughts here. Which console is the best depends entirely on what you are looking for.

Do you want original and fun games? Games that challenge you, and introduce new and interesting ways of looking at and playing games? Do you want to make sure that your attention is firmly placed on playing games?
Can you take an Italian-American plumber and make yourself BELIEVE he is a hero?

If so, the Game Cube is for you.

Do you want to be controversial? Do you want to believe you can see the future of the console gaming industry? Do you want to make a choice not for now, but for 6months to a year's time, when your investment may bear fruit? Do you want to stake faith now, for fruit later?

If so, buy an XBOX.

Do you want the popular choice? See a company that has done well, jump on the bandwagon and ride the waves of popularity? Do you want to dig in deep with a huge catalogue of good albeit old games? Do you want to sit back and smile, knowing millions have made the same choices as you, and feel comforted by the fact that you are as much a man as millions of other advertising motivated sheep?

Buy a PSOne
Sat 14/09/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
m.o.t is a newbie in his own class!

He has been here 800+ days and is still 100+ posts away from a regular!
Sat 14/09/02 at 20:12
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
«-Wºªmd¢r«- wrote:
> You spamming newbie.
>
> I am the only half decent newbie in this place
no your not, I dont think so.
Sat 14/09/02 at 20:10
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Gamecube
Sat 14/09/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Max Power"
now its
60% Playstation 2
40% gamecube
0% xbox
Total votes: 5
Sat 14/09/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
gamecube
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:38
Regular
"Max Power"
n e one else b4 the offical closing
Sat 14/09/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
You spamming newbie.

I am the only half decent newbie in this place
Sat 14/09/02 at 18:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
GayCube...

Gaystation Poo...

Gaybox...

Hehehehe, they're all crap!
Sat 14/09/02 at 18:29
Regular
"Max Power"
so far its
ps2 3 75%
gc 1 25%
xbox 0 0%
4 votes total

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.