GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't want to, but I've been forced to do so..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/09/02 at 20:05
Regular
Okay…attention seeking or not, I couldn’t give a monkeys anymore. I am leaving these forums. When I first joined, even though I got some stick from Cooky and Tilty (heh, I did start the argument) but, I then changed my name and came back to SR. SR used to have decent members, but now, it’s full of idiot newbies, or regulars who spammed to get their status. Basically, I came here for the enjoyment of chatting to mates. Now, I hate every day I spend here. Everyone mocks me cos of my freak’N looks damnit! MY LOOKS! Why? What does my looks have to do with my posting? I thought I could easily put my picture up on Special Observe so that people could see who is talking to them. The least I expect is a bunch of immature assclowns taking the p!ss out of me cos of my features! Scouse Tw@t…calling me an alien hurt…and you apologised…but sorry is only a word! Pointless Babble…you go mock me too. WHY? At least have the decency to say why I should be bullied on the internet (like I do in every day life) by you? Does it make you feel big? NO. Do you even have an idea what a s**t life I lead? No..? Well, use the link I provide at the end to see my life story. Read it…then realise what total idiots you are. Tomorrow, and the rest of my depressing days, I shall not go out of my way to stop myself being run over and killed. And if I were to die…it’d be hanging over your head! Thanks to everyone who has helped me out. Thanks to everyone who I’ve got on with. And finally, thanks to all the SR staff for the GAD, and for letting me enjoy the little time I have had here (nearly a year soon). Oh, and everyone think of me a week today (It’ll be Friday 20th) as that is my birthday. Maybe I can actually enjoy that day, rather then be mocked by everyone, at every chance they get.

DW

www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/bullies.html

BTW, if you are wondering why I have used foul language a lot, it is because I want SR staff to ban me, so that I don’t get that little temptation to come bacl and post, even when I’m bored. If I return, it’ll be under a different alias, with a different account.

Oh, and last last thing...anyone who has me on MSN will still be able to contact me on that.
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:55
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Why make a thread as dramatic as this if you're not leaving?
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:39
Regular
El blokey wrote:
> You're leaving the forums because you're ugly?
>
> Worst. Reason. Ever.

No no no! Grrr...I'm not leaving the forums...and thank you, I am ugly :c)
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
El Blokey, you crack me up.
I've got BLADES man...blades!!
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:23
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
You're leaving the forums because you're ugly?

Worst. Reason. Ever.
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:44
Regular
Dark Elf wrote:
> right...i'll be leaving this topic then...no wonder everyone's not
> nice to you

Hoho! Go, run, don't let the door hit you on the way out. No no no...people are not nice to me because of my looks. But brushing that aside...why don't you actually read all the replies? I said that I will now display my cocky side...live with it. And with the "no wonder everyone's not nice to you" bit...all I can say is if you can't beat them, join them.

DW
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:41
Regular
"i am fubby"
right...i'll be leaving this topic then...no wonder everyone's not nice to you
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:40
Regular
Hmm...Babble, are we gunna stop this crap then?
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:38
Regular
Dark Elf wrote:
> i read the above statement and now i get it...why is dw still here?

I never read any of your stuff...but if I did, I'd probably wonder why YOU are still here. :c|
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:38
"Stupid Newbie :D"
DW wrote:
> Maybe Babble and his gang of asslickers will reply...hmmmm. :c)

Firstly, the word is "a**e". Use your language properly, don't putrify it and mash your tongue against the roof of your mouth, it merely makes it all the more amusing listening to you drone on about boIIocks all. Secondly, if the majority of the people who replied are a**elickers, then that makes you and the small group of DW sympathisers the odd ones out.

Well, you wanted attention, and thats exactly what you got. The wrong kind of course, but you did get it.

I have no problem with you so long as you're acting your age, and not doing the bunk I started on you originally for, over on Ryu's thread. Just bear in mind, in future, that I don't defer or back down. If someone is going to start a fight with me, it'll carry on indefinately, until they're exhausted.

> I guess the mixture of topics, and Babble's replies have knocked some
> sense into me.

If you say so, we'll see how long that withstands, and go from there.

§n][pe® wrote:
> u guys are great...... serious post and u turn this into ur own convo... > wake up. No wonder i dont bother coming here nowadays.

If they choose to diffuse an argument by attempting civility, you really have no place telling them to wake up, but then that post was an incomplete (and largely contradictory) thought anyway. You wanted them to be fighting, yet don't come here anymore despite the fighting... hmmm. Nope, I don't get that. Don't think anyone was meant to.

Scouse Tw@t wrote:
> I feel that I should post in here, just to refresh everyones memory
> that, yes, I AM an internet bully.

You heathen! :P

Cool_Dude_2002 gibbered:
> Don't pick on him.

Methinks you'd prefer we all pick on you instead? Hmm? ;)

I dunno about you lot, but I'm up for a turf war, I say Scots vs. Angles vs. Taffs vs. Leprechauns. On that note - I shall be back at somepoint later, boozer is calling my name.
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:34
Regular
"i am fubby"
i read the above statement and now i get it...why is dw still here?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.