GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't want to, but I've been forced to do so..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/09/02 at 20:05
Regular
Okay…attention seeking or not, I couldn’t give a monkeys anymore. I am leaving these forums. When I first joined, even though I got some stick from Cooky and Tilty (heh, I did start the argument) but, I then changed my name and came back to SR. SR used to have decent members, but now, it’s full of idiot newbies, or regulars who spammed to get their status. Basically, I came here for the enjoyment of chatting to mates. Now, I hate every day I spend here. Everyone mocks me cos of my freak’N looks damnit! MY LOOKS! Why? What does my looks have to do with my posting? I thought I could easily put my picture up on Special Observe so that people could see who is talking to them. The least I expect is a bunch of immature assclowns taking the p!ss out of me cos of my features! Scouse Tw@t…calling me an alien hurt…and you apologised…but sorry is only a word! Pointless Babble…you go mock me too. WHY? At least have the decency to say why I should be bullied on the internet (like I do in every day life) by you? Does it make you feel big? NO. Do you even have an idea what a s**t life I lead? No..? Well, use the link I provide at the end to see my life story. Read it…then realise what total idiots you are. Tomorrow, and the rest of my depressing days, I shall not go out of my way to stop myself being run over and killed. And if I were to die…it’d be hanging over your head! Thanks to everyone who has helped me out. Thanks to everyone who I’ve got on with. And finally, thanks to all the SR staff for the GAD, and for letting me enjoy the little time I have had here (nearly a year soon). Oh, and everyone think of me a week today (It’ll be Friday 20th) as that is my birthday. Maybe I can actually enjoy that day, rather then be mocked by everyone, at every chance they get.

DW

www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/bullies.html

BTW, if you are wondering why I have used foul language a lot, it is because I want SR staff to ban me, so that I don’t get that little temptation to come bacl and post, even when I’m bored. If I return, it’ll be under a different alias, with a different account.

Oh, and last last thing...anyone who has me on MSN will still be able to contact me on that.
Fri 13/09/02 at 20:05
Regular
Okay…attention seeking or not, I couldn’t give a monkeys anymore. I am leaving these forums. When I first joined, even though I got some stick from Cooky and Tilty (heh, I did start the argument) but, I then changed my name and came back to SR. SR used to have decent members, but now, it’s full of idiot newbies, or regulars who spammed to get their status. Basically, I came here for the enjoyment of chatting to mates. Now, I hate every day I spend here. Everyone mocks me cos of my freak’N looks damnit! MY LOOKS! Why? What does my looks have to do with my posting? I thought I could easily put my picture up on Special Observe so that people could see who is talking to them. The least I expect is a bunch of immature assclowns taking the p!ss out of me cos of my features! Scouse Tw@t…calling me an alien hurt…and you apologised…but sorry is only a word! Pointless Babble…you go mock me too. WHY? At least have the decency to say why I should be bullied on the internet (like I do in every day life) by you? Does it make you feel big? NO. Do you even have an idea what a s**t life I lead? No..? Well, use the link I provide at the end to see my life story. Read it…then realise what total idiots you are. Tomorrow, and the rest of my depressing days, I shall not go out of my way to stop myself being run over and killed. And if I were to die…it’d be hanging over your head! Thanks to everyone who has helped me out. Thanks to everyone who I’ve got on with. And finally, thanks to all the SR staff for the GAD, and for letting me enjoy the little time I have had here (nearly a year soon). Oh, and everyone think of me a week today (It’ll be Friday 20th) as that is my birthday. Maybe I can actually enjoy that day, rather then be mocked by everyone, at every chance they get.

DW

www.geocities.com/gazzazcool/bullies.html

BTW, if you are wondering why I have used foul language a lot, it is because I want SR staff to ban me, so that I don’t get that little temptation to come bacl and post, even when I’m bored. If I return, it’ll be under a different alias, with a different account.

Oh, and last last thing...anyone who has me on MSN will still be able to contact me on that.
Fri 13/09/02 at 20:11
Regular
i didnt read it all but i noticed the "all people are idiots" or something like that.

Its not them its whats happening in the gaming world that is boring, rare leaving, who cares name one good games from them that they released since all consoles were released.
Fri 13/09/02 at 20:12
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Well I don't think you should let idiots like that get to you mate but I can see how it's made you feel!

Well it'll be a great loss to these forums if you are going!
Fri 13/09/02 at 20:14
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
You're an idiot, if most of the people who are here annoy you, why live your life here? If someone annoys you, turn the other cheek and ignore it. They'll get bored and move on to someone else and you'll be left to talk to the people who you enjoy talking to.

It's all about taking things in moderation, if you spend 23 hours a day here, you're going to get bored and annoyed.
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
you were errrrrrm be missed.
Regular
"That's right!"
Some people just can't see things from other people's perspectives. If everyone around me is dissing someone behind their back, I think "I know I don't like it when that happens to me" so I just keep quiet, or even tell them to shut up (even if I don't like the kid they're badmouthing)

And don't worry about being bullied, DW. I got more than my fair share of stick during the first few years of high school, since I didn't know anyone there, and now I either never see those kids anymore, or I can knock them all out. It's just a youth thing. Joined college on Monday, by Tuesday I had made three friends who I will probably remain friends with for the next three years. No name calling, no talking behind the back, no bullying basically. Most people grow up sooner or later
Fri 13/09/02 at 20:18
Regular
maybe make a forum, and then people get voted in.

Hell knows who would run it.

But really the staff should pick say 10 people who make good posts about diffrent things.

That way they wouldnt be overrun with the same topic only spelt diffrent.

and then the 10 there vote in people, like the notables vote only this time its to be in the forum. and then if anyone gets annoying they all vote and if more want him out then.... hes out/ or she is.
Fri 13/09/02 at 20:19
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Gabbo wrote:
>If someone annoys you, turn the other cheek and ignore it. .

But do you realise how hard it is to ignore such things, when it is happening to you every second of every day? Much more difficult then people would think when they offer such advice. No matter how strong you are emotionally, eventually you just can't switch of and ignore it, it starts to effect how you look at yourself.

Coming from someone who's been through it all, and still get's the odd idiot who continues.
Regular
Gaz mate, you have my support, the people who mock you are just ignorant tw@ts, Pointless Babble should be ashamed of himself, especially after berating me for doing exactly the same thing. Hypocrite.

Anyway, i'll still speak to you on MSN, you we're one of the nicer bunch from this site.

See you around mate.
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You're not been forced to leave

Bye

Good luck in life

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.