GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter if u like metal (and no linkin park krew)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/09/02 at 19:06
Regular
Cannibal Corpse 0wn jo all :D

rar!!!!
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:19
Regular
"!..!, (¬_¬) !..!,"
not mouthing at people, and more to the point whos mouthing off now sweetheart and mummy won't buy me sweeties cause i'm a big boy now, and have to earn a living! And i tell you what if i saw you in the street i'd still laugh, for three reasons....

1) you look like a bosnian tramps butthole

2) one of my wake up farts would smell better then your deoderant

3) you cant get out from your chair because of all the spoof that u leave around.

Anyways we have come to the conclusion that
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:01
Regular
El Numpty De Buyo wrote:
> 733T = TEET.... right......
>
> Your stats say to me that you live behing your PC and havn't seen the
> outside world in 12 years or whoever old you are... and i heard people
> who have written more than 287572 words are known as geeks and have
> small man organs....

That shows me the level of intelligence you ave, grow up little boy or Mummy wont buy you any sweety's.

>
> Bit of advice... the front door leads to the outside world..... now
> run along kiddo and get some fresh air! :P

You don't know anything about me, so before you try an judge me take a long hard look at yourself child. It's makes me laugh all the geeks like yourself who get brave when they have a Computer screen in front of them. If anyone needs to get out more it's you, running around using geek speak and mouthing off at people on the Internet.
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:56
Regular
"!..!, (¬_¬) !..!,"
733T = TEET.... right......

Your stats say to me that you live behing your PC and havn't seen the outside world in 12 years or whoever old you are... and i heard people who have written more than 287572 words are known as geeks and have small man organs....

Bit of advice... the front door leads to the outside world..... now run along kiddo and get some fresh air! :P
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:55
Regular
Im a n00b wrote:
> wtf 733T !!!
>
>
> n0000000-00000000b
>
> 1337 n00000000beh

Oh dear, I think this reply says it all.
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:54
Regular
Im a n00b wrote:

and therefore had to go forth and multiply

Oh God, that's a scary thought.
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:53
Regular
"d(^_^)b"
wtf 733T !!!

n0000000-00000000b

1337 n00000000beh
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:52
Regular
I don't watch the Beavis and Butthead show you annoying little gimp, I've seen it before and can remember what the humour was like. Shut you cake hole little boy, I'm not getting into an argument with someone who calls himself a n00b.

My stats, what exactly about my stats makes me a geek then Mr El Numpty Boyoh or whatever your dumb ar$e. Please run long and do some colouring in, you're obviously too 733T for me.
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:46
Regular
"d(^_^)b"
lol you must be the geek to watch Beavis and Butthead ...

this is the announcement for the Beavis and Butthead show before it came on ...

"This show has a rating of 12- , all overage people turn off now unless your a geek"

Therefore you stayed on and watched whereas El Numpty was "Too Cool" and therefore had to go forth and multiply
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:45
Regular
"!..!, (¬_¬) !..!,"
Actually no cause that was so un funneh,

i just checked your stats sorry whos the geek?!

From this day forward you shall be known as the big V for life
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:43
Regular
Oh God you just made yourself look even more stupid, enough with the geek speak.

As for the joke have you never seen Beavis and Butthead?

Enter hur hur hur

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.