GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmmmmmmmmmm...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/05 at 02:45
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
[URL]http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=27568[/URL]
Thu 10/11/05 at 17:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Square are among the developers for the 360, so I'm sure there won't be a shortage of epic RPGs coming out. Plus theres that EM Enchant Arm coming out.
Thu 10/11/05 at 17:39
That's a matter of opinion. You can't deny that if there's a very specific genre you're interested in, such as a certain guitar rocking arcade sim, or some epic Japanese RPG, it'll be there. Xbox is great for FPSs and cross conversions though.

Rib, is that you?
Thu 10/11/05 at 17:36
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
More diverse ? Lets not forget that small detail that 95% of them are utter crap.
Thu 10/11/05 at 17:31
Regular
Halo2 Icku?
Thu 10/11/05 at 17:30
You're neglecting the brand name factor here. There's a reason why Sony are a name attached to home electronics, much like MS are a name associated with OS and office s/w.

English Redneck wrote:
For once I wouldn't be sitting there bored and
> wondering what they actuall have to offer gamewise.

Other than a more diverse catalogue of games?
Thu 10/11/05 at 11:49
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
OddToe wrote:
> Rental shops profits will go down.

No they won't - everyone will own a 360 or Revolution instead. Only the most retarded Sony loyalists would carry on buying a product that incorporates such a stupid idea.
Thu 10/11/05 at 11:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I wouldn't have thought it'd be true. If it were, then Sony will have reached a new low in making money. Combine that with the reliability of their consoles and you've got a brand name that will suddenly plummet to nothing in popularity.

Won't be true though - although I wish it could be, cause I'd love to sit through the hour of sales graphs and stats at the following show that Sony love to do. For once I wouldn't be sitting there bored and wondering what they actually have to offer gamewise.
Thu 10/11/05 at 11:43
Regular
Rental shops profits will go down.
Thu 10/11/05 at 11:22
Regular
Quiet, you.
Thu 10/11/05 at 11:06
Regular
It won't be true, you nipple.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.