GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yes yes yes!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/09/02 at 15:39
Regular
From Gamespy.
-------------

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Games in 2003 - Aramo

4Kids Entertainment has licensed Konami as the worldwide developer and publisher for video games based upon the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TV series, which were created in 1984 by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman. The first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games should become available for multiple game platforms during the 2003 holiday season.

*goes to play the first one again*

I'll get past that damn Partywagon level today.
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:49
Regular
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> I do the best Krang impression.
>
> "NghsschreEeDdeRrrRr"
>
> See?

WOW, what a good impression.

*looks away*

*looks back and then runs due to Mr. Snuggly acting abnormal*
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:47
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I do the best Krang impression.

"NghsschreEeDdeRrrRr"

See?
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:46
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I remember when I first saw ninja turtles on tv it was great :D I s**t myself everytime that razor dude came on. So many memories...**search's the net for the DVD constantly asking myself "were they just hobbo's in a costume...? Nah they were real:D"
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:45
Regular
"That's right!"
Raph and Don were my favourites. Mikey was cool too. Leo was a nerd, didn't like him much

Rocksteady and Bebob! Ah... happy memories
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:38
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Must find an emulator of the arcade game. I never got past the second level of that....
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:33
Regular
"You've upset me"
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:29
"period drama"
Ninja Turtles or Hero Turtles?

Do you think they'll change the name over here like they did before?
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:28
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Respect ;)

I remember having to thow the bad guys at the screen to kill one of the bosses (of course I didn't work this out to begin with and spent a good half hour bashing the constant flow of enemies with Donatello's big stick)

:)
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:26
Regular
"One More Chance"
I remember playing a Teenage Mutant Turtles game on the NES. It was kind of like Final Fight where you went onto different levels with enimies coming at you (I really explained that one well). Was very good though.
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:19
Regular
i remember turtles in time..... on the SNES

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.