GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just bought a Micro"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/05 at 17:16
With a copy of Fire Emblem for £75. Only used it for a few minutes, but this thing is awesome. The D Pad and buttons are nice and squishy, akin to the orginal GBA, the screen is beautiful (though you do have to look at it closer), and you can play one handed with it. It's a worthy replacement to my late DS.
Thu 10/11/05 at 21:54
Yan?

Eyes breaking down right now.

About the character losing thing, not sure as I haven't lost one yet. I can see how, after a few hours of play losing one of your allies can be bad though.
Thu 10/11/05 at 18:47
Regular
Is the play yan out here yet?
Thu 10/11/05 at 18:10
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Fire Emblem. Might give it a try if it wasn't for the fact that when your character dies, they're gone forever.

Is this such a bad feature?
Thu 10/11/05 at 17:57
Just FE, though from first impressions I'll get the second one soon after. I might even post pics of it, it's that good.
Thu 10/11/05 at 17:45
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Good choice on the game. Was it FE or FE: The Sacred Stones? Both are excellent.
Thu 10/11/05 at 17:16
With a copy of Fire Emblem for £75. Only used it for a few minutes, but this thing is awesome. The D Pad and buttons are nice and squishy, akin to the orginal GBA, the screen is beautiful (though you do have to look at it closer), and you can play one handed with it. It's a worthy replacement to my late DS.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.