GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"10 Most Wanted PS2 Games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/09/02 at 10:00
Regular
There haven't been any games I have been excited about for ages now there are loads in the works, Hurrah! Well thats what christmas does for you. So here in some kind of Order, are the Top Ten games that I want for Christmas this year:

1. GTA: Vice City
2. Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness
3. Kingdom Hearts
4. Summoner 2
5. The Getaway
6. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
7. Wild Arms 2
8. Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
9. Sonic Mega Compilation
10.Ratchet and Clank

Whats on your Christmas Wish List?

Yeah I know its a bit early to be thinking about Christmas but hey I'm a material girl living in a material world :)
Wed 11/09/02 at 11:11
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Flanders wrote:
> When's it out ???

Thought you knew this especially with your fascination of all things Barbie :D
Wed 11/09/02 at 11:15
Regular
"A man with a stick"
1. GTA: Vice City - I better pre-order this game, it's going to sell like buggery.

2. The Getaway - Looks every bit as good as GTA3 and Vice City, but a bit more mature.

3. Stuntman - I've been wanting this game for ages, and as soon as I complete a few more games it shall be mine.

4. Red Faction 2 - Looking better than the first RF, I hope it plays better anyway since the first one was awful.

5. Fear Effect: Inferno - I'm a big fan of the series, and the origanal games where two of my favourites on the PS1, so I can't wait for this game.

6. Silent Hill 3 - Another game series I'm a big fan of, I just hope there are more improvements here than in number 2.

7. Shadowman 2 the 2nd coming - I though the origanal was a great game, if a little bit ugly. I shall be looking forward to playing the sequel.

8. Devil May Cry 2 - Again I liked the origanal, great action game, and the sequel looks even bigger and better. I hope it keeps the cool boss fights in there, they where awesome in the origanal.

9. Virtua Cop: Re-birth - An update of both virtua cop gun games, which is great in my opinion as I need more gun games and have always considered Vitua Cop as one of the best. Also the first gun game I ever played at an arcade.

10. The Thing - It's been getting good reveiws, and I'm a big fan of the classic horror film, so I can't wait to try it.
Wed 11/09/02 at 11:18
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Jive wrote:
>
> Thought you knew this especially with your fascination of all things
> Barbie :D

Don't tell everyone - otherwise I might have to let on about Doris the inflatable sheep ;D
Wed 11/09/02 at 11:20
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
GTA vice city selling like buggery? where do you shop? *ahem*

anyway what's this "the getaway" i've been hearing about? is it any good? me need more info i think on this. link anyone?
Wed 11/09/02 at 11:27
Regular
"360: swfcman"
If i had the dosh i would get all of the top games, but life aint so sweet, until you think of the two games that i am getting this winter for certain:

Pro Evo 2 (who would have guessed?)

Vice City (ditto)

Only two im getting for certain, ill wait for Christmas for the rest and drop a few hints for the likes of Tomb Raider and Timesplitters 2.

Just got Mafia on the PC though, so i can wait for November now when my two games come out...oh and there is that little thing called A Level work i should get to...
Wed 11/09/02 at 11:30
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
~Res~ wrote:
> GTA vice city selling like buggery? where do you shop? *ahem*
>
>
> anyway what's this "the getaway" i've been hearing about? is
> it any good? me need more info i think on this. link anyone?

http://www.gamespy.com/e32002/ps2/getaway/
Wed 11/09/02 at 11:30
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Pro Evo wrote:
> If i had the dosh i would get all of the top games, but life aint so
> sweet, until you think of the two games that i am getting this winter
> for certain:
>
> Pro Evo 2 (who would have guessed?)
>
> Vice City (ditto)
>
> Only two im getting for certain, ill wait for Christmas for the rest
> and drop a few hints for the likes of Tomb Raider and Timesplitters
> 2.
>
> Just got Mafia on the PC though, so i can wait for November now when
> my two games come out...oh and there is that little thing called A
> Level work i should get to...

i want mafia looks good. since when where you notable LOL i obviously don't pay attention round here.
Wed 11/09/02 at 11:31
Regular
"360: swfcman"
~Res~ wrote:

> i want mafia looks good. since when where you notable LOL i obviously
> don't pay attention round here.

Oh, you know...not that long....4 months?
Wed 11/09/02 at 11:41
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Pro Evo wrote:
> ~Res~ wrote:
>
> i want mafia looks good. since when where you notable LOL i
> obviously
> don't pay attention round here.
>
> Oh, you know...not that long....4 months?

oh yeah i remember now sav lost out to you *ahem* again LOL.

so enjoying having your name in gold and not having to write anything decent anymore? LOL
Wed 11/09/02 at 14:23
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Games I want at the mo and in the Future:

-------

PES 2 (No.1 in my List!)

Contra (When will this game come out!)

Medal of Honour: Frontline (yeh I know its been out for a while now)

Stuntman (looks amazing on the demo and from others have said)

Soul Calibur 2 (Nothing comes close to this in terms of fighting)

& Ned's Baptising Bash 2 sounds wonderful too nh! (someone give him his medication pulease)

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.