GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters 2 Demo"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/09/02 at 09:36
Regular
Played it last night - enjoyed it and thought yep this is a good game, buy it when it comes out etc etc but just one thing.

Anybody else noticed the similarities to Goldeneye ?

Crikeys - the location is the same, the weapons, the textures, the sounds and the gameplay.

I know that people have long said that Goldeneye is one of the best all time games and I agree and I am sure once we get into the full game the locations etc will change - and hey - it's even got monkeys in it !

I suppose what I am saying is that I was expecting TS2 to be moving forward but based on the demo it is a slightly better looking version of a game which is what - 4/5 years old.
Thu 12/09/02 at 02:46
Regular
I think its in the latest Official PS2 mag which gave it 10/10
Thu 12/09/02 at 09:07
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Yep - it was with this months official mag.

A complete level as a demo - not a silly time limited thing.
Thu 12/09/02 at 09:10
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
a completed level?

very rare !
Thu 12/09/02 at 09:19
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Indeed it is - more developers should take note.

It gives you plenty of time to get into it and learn the controls etc - and it is also darn good.
Thu 12/09/02 at 13:37
Regular
Ah, just went out and bought it.

I was gonna get xbox official mag as well but i only had £10 on me :S

God damn these mags are expensive...
Thu 12/09/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
At least you chose the right one ;D
Thu 12/09/02 at 15:54
Regular
I only choose the PS2 one becasue it had much much more stuff on the disc :D

Only thing really appealing on the xbox one was Craxy taxi 3...
Thu 12/09/02 at 16:50
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
That could lead nicely into a bit of urine extraction about the number of games available for the PS2 against the number of games being produced for the x box etc but maybe not now ;D
Thu 12/09/02 at 17:38
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
A complete level? For me it stopped at the boss. Was it just me or were you not including the boss in the complete level?

There's something about this game that I like for some reason......I don't even like FPS's so God knows why I like this.
Thu 12/09/02 at 17:47
Regular
"i am fubby"
WHAT! it has monkeys...i must get this game...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.