GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Outlaw Golf"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/09/02 at 20:51
Regular
I had the chance to play this today and I really hope they decide to release the game over here. Its an excellent golf game and one that practically anyone can play and enjoy. :-)

Basically its golf meets Jerry Springer. ;-))
Don't see why we shouldn't get the game here as we're always getting showered with PGA games and the like.

Anyway, heres me hoping. :-)
Tue 10/09/02 at 21:00
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah - he's slightly miffed at the moment cause he recently read that his chiiped X-Box might not work with X-Box Live. ;-))

Outlaw golf is really good to play. You can even taunt your opponents in multiplayer. As they take their shot, you can throw abuse at them which also makes their controller rumble.

And when you have to pull back the analogue and then push it up straight to get a good shot, the controler rumbling is the last thing you need.
;-))

And of course you get to beat the crap outta your caddy as your golfer loses his or her composure. Its a great golf game. :-)

Plus apparently, Outlaw Golf 2 is being made and will be playable on X-Box Live. :-)
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:54
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Savatt78 wrote:
> I had the chance to play this today and I really hope they decide to
> release the game over here. Its an excellent golf game and one that
> practically anyone can play and enjoy. :-)
>
> Basically its golf meets Jerry Springer. ;-))
> Don't see why we shouldn't get the game here as we're always getting
> showered with PGA games and the like.
>
> Anyway, heres me hoping. :-)

let me guess it was your importing buddy huh :)

what's it like to play?
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I had the chance to play this today and I really hope they decide to release the game over here. Its an excellent golf game and one that practically anyone can play and enjoy. :-)

Basically its golf meets Jerry Springer. ;-))
Don't see why we shouldn't get the game here as we're always getting showered with PGA games and the like.

Anyway, heres me hoping. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.