GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A curse is upon me!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/09/02 at 19:47
Regular
it just been two days when I started at worksop collage and already have 12 numbers by a load of women, this has never happened before, why now I just started, and now I don't wanna go back.
Thu 12/09/02 at 22:55
People player wrote:
> well they nealy missed the bloody point, don't say that I am gay, okay
> am not having a go at ye but it not nice to called something ye not

Bit of a sensitive side there! Is that ur feminine side comin out?? ;P
Thu 12/09/02 at 10:53
Regular
"Remember me?"
Dark Elf wrote:
> if you think its a bad curse can you please pass it to me
>
> (was res really gay?)

LOL!!!!! That's it now! The whole of Special Reserve is now gonna be in a "Was Res really gay?" frenzy!
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:22
well they nealy missed the bloody point, don't say that I am gay, okay am not having a go at ye but it not nice to called something ye not
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:17
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I had a curse on me for a week it ended up singing on top of a tabble without my t-shirt on :S **scary memory** I think it was a Vodoo doll curse the free booze had nowt to do with it ;D :D
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:15
Regular
"i am fubby"
if you think its a bad curse can you please pass it to me

(was res really gay?)
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:13
Regular
you mean ~res~ was banned because of his preference of a certain sex? I thought he was banned for insulting Nintendo fans for no reason in particular myself...
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:11
"The Will of D."
You cannot get banned for saying the word GAY or calling someone it, but someone like ~Resurrection, aka ~Res~ was banned for BEING GAY.
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:08
you know that really hurts me, also I alreadly with a girlfriend at the moment I don't wanna cheat on her, and if anyone say that I'am gay which am not should be banned for calling me that.
Wed 11/09/02 at 07:59
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
How can you moan about this, getting 12 numbers from women, they must be mingers or you have to be gay, which one is it?
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:48
Regular
"Remember me?"
GSmaster wrote:
> So your saying your Iceman2 then Dark Mark?
> Got any potential X-men powers brueing inside you?

Yes, the same powers as the original Iceman.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.