GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A curse is upon me!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/09/02 at 19:47
Regular
it just been two days when I started at worksop collage and already have 12 numbers by a load of women, this has never happened before, why now I just started, and now I don't wanna go back.
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:47
it just been two days when I started at worksop collage and already have 12 numbers by a load of women, this has never happened before, why now I just started, and now I don't wanna go back.
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:50
"The Will of D."
Wow, can you hand me some of those numbers then? I can either use them for chatting them up, or for prank phone calls.
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:53
GSmaster wrote:
> Wow, can you hand me some of those numbers then? I can either use them
> for chatting them up, or for prank phone calls.

you know that sometimes scares me, what are you evil.
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:55
"The Will of D."
No I'm not.
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:01
GSmaster wrote:
> No I'm not.

are you sure because everyone has a darkside
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:14
Regular
"Remember me?"
People Player MUST be gay! Who else moans about getting the phone numbers of 12 girls? Sorry, but it had to be said, leather boy.
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:19
"The Will of D."
What happened to IceMan1 Dark Mark? As your tag line says there is a second one.
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:20
If that's a curse, then you better get out your pink shiny shirt and your 'odour of the toilet', as I'm sure there are many other guys who feel the same way...
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:29
Regular
"Remember me?"
GSmaster wrote:
> What happened to IceMan1 Dark Mark? As your tag line says there is a
> second one.

The original "Iceman" is Robert "Bobby" Drake of the Uncanny X-Men, who made his first appearence in Uncanny X-Men (vol 1) #1, in 1963.
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:31
"The Will of D."
So your saying your Iceman2 then Dark Mark?
Got any potential X-men powers brueing inside you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.