GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally, the proof"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/09/02 at 13:06
Regular
http://www.ananova.com/ news/story/sm_666745.html?menu=news.quirkies

I've been saying this for years.
Tue 10/09/02 at 16:39
Regular
Just make sure you all tune in Saturday night for SmackDown, Sky Sports at about 9pm.
Tue 10/09/02 at 16:37
"I hate that!!!"
Billy and Chuck? *Sniggers*
Tue 10/09/02 at 16:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh.
Tue 10/09/02 at 16:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
This is great ;)
Tue 10/09/02 at 14:45
Regular
"Omnipresent"
O, they are. Should've read it all ;)
Tue 10/09/02 at 14:44
Regular
"Omnipresent"
A little homo-erotic, me thinks. It's two sexually repressed guys showin that they can be gay but still hard (if you'll pardon the pun). Though, in real life I bet they aren't gay... !
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:59
Regular
Hur hur. I admit to being a wrestling fan...but even I agree that this sucks. I done a topic about it in WWE Forum yesterday (with a very amusing title).

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ (SPACE) display_messages.php?threadid=53304& (SPACE) forumid=52¤tsort=desc

It would be good if you could read it, have a laugh, reply, diss WWE etc etc. This is by far the WORST storyline ever...and it just adds to the amount of hatred I have towards Vince McMahon (Vince McGowan as Games Master magazine call him :-D). This is worst then the storyline of Droz puking (Vince made him do it...he never wanted to. Check out Beyond the Mat to see what I'm on about).
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
My knowledge of oily men comes from playing Smackdown 2 on the PS2.

Whilst the idea of watching large bare-chested men grappling wearing little pants may appeal, can't say it floats my boat.
But it's y'know, for kids.
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:40
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
There's a few people making very loose confessions to having watched it before !
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:36
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Didn't he used to be in a team called the 'Smoking Gunns'?

Ho ho.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.