GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally, the proof"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/09/02 at 13:06
Regular
http://www.ananova.com/ news/story/sm_666745.html?menu=news.quirkies

I've been saying this for years.
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:06
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
http://www.ananova.com/ news/story/sm_666745.html?menu=news.quirkies

I've been saying this for years.
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
LOL, that is classic.
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:13
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
The thing I find most amusing is that we have to be reassured that the actors are in fact hetrosexual.
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:14
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Lol - But what does it say about those that watch it all ?
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Billy Gunn used to have the name "Mr Ass" didn't he? And his intro music was "I'm an ass-man"

Well I'm shocked, you'll be telling me George Michael is gay next.
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:31
Goatboy wrote:
> Billy Gunn used to have the name "Mr Ass" didn't he? And his
> intro music was "I'm an ass-man"

He did indeed, and he is a very 'Gay' looking man.
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:36
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Didn't he used to be in a team called the 'Smoking Gunns'?

Ho ho.
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:40
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
There's a few people making very loose confessions to having watched it before !
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
My knowledge of oily men comes from playing Smackdown 2 on the PS2.

Whilst the idea of watching large bare-chested men grappling wearing little pants may appeal, can't say it floats my boat.
But it's y'know, for kids.
Tue 10/09/02 at 13:59
Regular
Hur hur. I admit to being a wrestling fan...but even I agree that this sucks. I done a topic about it in WWE Forum yesterday (with a very amusing title).

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ (SPACE) display_messages.php?threadid=53304& (SPACE) forumid=52¤tsort=desc

It would be good if you could read it, have a laugh, reply, diss WWE etc etc. This is by far the WORST storyline ever...and it just adds to the amount of hatred I have towards Vince McMahon (Vince McGowan as Games Master magazine call him :-D). This is worst then the storyline of Droz puking (Vince made him do it...he never wanted to. Check out Beyond the Mat to see what I'm on about).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.