GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuntman Career Earnings"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/09/02 at 13:39
Regular
Thought it would be interesting to see how far you've all got, I've only earned £23,600 to date, I'm sure your miles ahead ....
Who is the best Stuntman ?
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:33
Regular
"  "
Cheers. My code is invalid though. :( Dunno why. I did it properly. But I notice there are scores for all the leagues except the completed game league. Maybe thats bodged? :( I emailed them anyway. now to do some driving games :D
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:06
"High polygon count"
Na†ßu© wrote:
> I have got a score code but I dont know where to post it. Any ideas?

Go to http://www.stuntman-game.com - there's a league on there.

> Also did you do the Armoured Car one yet Wookie?

Not yet! Been playing Mafia on PC and Resi on GC.
Sat 14/09/02 at 14:58
Regular
"  "
I'm confused too. Conspiracy is before Lost souls. You mean you just done Blood Oath? Anyway I just completed the game, the end stunt is a flipping b@5t@rd. So many things to get 'perfect'. Did it with 90% (the pass mark, few) and I have got a score code but I dont know where to post it. Any ideas? My score was $183,755. Wonder if thats any good? Also did you do the Armoured Car one yet Wookie?
Sat 14/09/02 at 14:04
"High polygon count"
Mr H wrote:
> I'm upto about 58,000, just finished all stunts on Lost Souls,
> snow-mobiles here we come !

I'm confused.

The Scarab of Lost Souls is the one-from-last film. This means:

1. You should be on more money than $58,000 (unless you're not very good! :-)
2. You should have already had the snowmobiles, which appear first in Conspiracy, the film BEFORE Scarab.
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:04
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I'm upto about 58,000, just finished all stunts on Lost Souls, snow-mobiles here we come !
Thu 12/09/02 at 17:28
"High polygon count"
Na†ßu© wrote:
> I just done the temple trap one aswell. Was stuck for ages on the
> monster trucks

Me too. I managed to fluke it in the end. On the first lap, I hit one lot of cars at a funny angle, and it knocked them backwards - meaning I could sail through that checkpoint on the flat, with no loss of control! Just as well, because I was getting really annoyed!

> but now i'm back to the film I got a 100% on the first
> 3 Scarab movies in very few goes :D I got about $11,000 dollars for
> one of the scenes.

Same here - got about $23,000 for one of them! The last one is a real pig, though - I can't get the armoured car to land up the right way after driving up the pillar over the wall!
Thu 12/09/02 at 08:35
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Since i don't have to fork out for my academy kit, i have £150 to spend.
Inform me on what to buy :D
Thu 12/09/02 at 08:22
Regular
"  "
I just done the temple trap one aswell. Was stuck for ages on the monster trucks but now i'm back to the film I got a 100% on the first 3 Scarab movies in very few goes :D I got about $11,000 dollars for one of the scenes.
Thu 12/09/02 at 00:40
Regular
".......on the attac"
Mr H wrote:
> Who is the best Stuntman ?

"Mr H"? Hmmmm

A member of the hoi polloi me thinks.

Not like myself of course!
Thu 12/09/02 at 00:35
"High polygon count"
Just done "Temple Trap", the 3rd of the Scarab sequences - now on $124900

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.