GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuntman Career Earnings"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/09/02 at 13:39
Regular
Thought it would be interesting to see how far you've all got, I've only earned £23,600 to date, I'm sure your miles ahead ....
Who is the best Stuntman ?
Tue 17/09/02 at 15:27
Regular
"  "
Its a bug. I tried everything, I only seem to have got them when i completed the game, I saved, then BAM! They went :(
Tue 17/09/02 at 14:29
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Nat, where do I get my code to enter onto the Stuntman site ??, also
I think the game only saves when you finish a scene but even then it doesn't seem to save high score tables - is it a bird, is it a plane or is it a bug ???
Tue 17/09/02 at 11:03
Regular
"  "
There are tables in the game but they are always empty until you complete...but then they dissapeared again :S
Mon 16/09/02 at 23:06
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Afro, when you complete a scene you get the earnings for that scene listed. At the bottom of that screen is your career earnings to date.
Sun 15/09/02 at 21:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I don't have a clue what my rating is right now, and I can't be bothered to go and find out. :-D

Anyway, I'm on the 2nd Conspiracy level, with 100% or there abouts in most of the levels in each of the movies so far. Can anyone give me a clue as to whereabouts my money would be overall?

:-)
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:29
Regular
"  "
Yup. I went and I learnt an Inyro is actually an intro. :D
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:27
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Nat, what's an inyro ?, what's a tut-tut.
Back to typing school for both of us.
I will try Stuntman site soon.
Sun 15/09/02 at 09:26
Regular
"  "
Mr H wrote:
> I meant Blood Oath, I was so excited at finishing the Roof Top section
> in the Tut-Tut that I got carried away !

Tut-tut :S ;D Tuk-tuk ;)

You know when you go to the website, after you click english 2 pop ups appear, wait for the one with the inyro on to load then you will see the league link.
Sat 14/09/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I had a look for the league couldn't see it, please enlighten me (I could only find top scores for the online stunt game)

Cheers
Sat 14/09/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I meant Blood Oath, I was so excited at finishing the Roof Top section in the Tut-Tut that I got carried away !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.