GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Reserve Award Topic (bigger than the BAFTAs... but what isn't?)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/09/02 at 09:31
Regular
A while back I asked you for suggestions for categorysfor a Special Reserve awards topic, and I got quite a lot of suggestions. Thanks guys. Now it's the real thing. Simply cut and paste the categorys below, and add the person you believe most deserves the award. Votes counted September 11th at roughly 11:00.

Newbie of the year -
Regular of the year -
Notable of the year -
Best screen name -
Worst screen name -
Best tagline -
Worst tagline -
Most annoying member -
Most liked member -

Biggest contribution to the Forums -

Good luck...
Mon 09/09/02 at 13:52
locky1133 wrote:

> Newbie of the year - Me
> Regular of the year - Mystique
> Notable of the year - Sniper
> Best screen name - Sniper
> Worst screen name - Sniper
> Best tagline - Me
> Worst tagline - Sniper
> Most annoying member - Sniper
> Most liked member - Me
>
> Biggest contribution to the Forums - Sniper
Mon 09/09/02 at 13:50
Regular
having newbie and JAt of the year is stupid as most of them have become regulars! and nobody can remember when they arrived.

add category:

Staff and SR problems forum spammer of the year: i wonder who would win that locky?
Mon 09/09/02 at 13:13
Regular
Newbie of the year -
Regular of the year - AJ
Notable of the year - Goaty
Best screen name - Schroeder
Worst screen name - tez the trecker
Best tagline -
Worst tagline -
Most annoying member - J Savo
Most liked member - AJ

What about JAT of the year and Staff member of the year? Eh? EH? ANy that I left blank are unimportant.
Mon 09/09/02 at 09:31
Regular
"Omnipresent"
A while back I asked you for suggestions for categorysfor a Special Reserve awards topic, and I got quite a lot of suggestions. Thanks guys. Now it's the real thing. Simply cut and paste the categorys below, and add the person you believe most deserves the award. Votes counted September 11th at roughly 11:00.

Newbie of the year -
Regular of the year -
Notable of the year -
Best screen name -
Worst screen name -
Best tagline -
Worst tagline -
Most annoying member -
Most liked member -

Good luck...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.