GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PlayStation 2 Games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/09/02 at 22:56
Regular
Well i am not trying to start a games war

But what is your favourite PlayStation 2 game and why?

Mine is GTA:3 Becuase it is great and never bores me.
Tue 10/09/02 at 15:38
Regular
I have another great game witch is Conflict: Dessert Storm this game is da best but not the best, LOL, i mean it is not the best game i have played but very close.
Tue 10/09/02 at 09:26
Regular
agent under fire wrote:
> Mine is definatly GTA3 as i never seem to bore of it, oh the
> possibilities.
>
>
> Can you beleive i have never played Pro Evo! I dunno why cos it
> sounds great.

You have not played Pro Evo?, Oh my god i thought people would be hopeless without that game, hey get one of the games they are great.
Mon 09/09/02 at 21:46
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
mine is ffx - because its just so long, and theres so much to do - your constantly doing new stuff
Mon 09/09/02 at 21:44
Mine is definatly GTA3 as i never seem to bore of it, oh the possibilities.

Can you beleive i have never played Pro Evo! I dunno why cos it sounds great.
Mon 09/09/02 at 21:36
Regular
I only ever played my mates game but i ended up having it for a month. I can't ait for PES2.

My other favourite games are GTA3 and Max Payne. Also at the moment Stuntman is feeling very nice on the old eyes.
Mon 09/09/02 at 11:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
I agree - Pro Evolution Soccer is the best and probably my favourite game on PS2 and definately my most played game aswell. You could never get bored with it, the gameplay is just about perfect and its the best damn footy game on the planet!

Cant wait for the sequel
Sun 08/09/02 at 23:09
Regular
Pro Evo wrote:

> Until Pro Evo 2 comes that is.

I know i also like Pro Evo and i cant wait to buy number 2 next because it seen it in Virgin Megastore two weeks ago
Sun 08/09/02 at 23:04
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Pro Evo. Because, well, the name says it all. Its the damn finest, most realistic, best looking and has the best gameplay any other football game has ever had. Same with all the other games before it in the series. So Pro Evo.

Until Pro Evo 2 comes that is.
Sun 08/09/02 at 22:56
Regular
Well i am not trying to start a games war

But what is your favourite PlayStation 2 game and why?

Mine is GTA:3 Becuase it is great and never bores me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.