GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PlayStation 2 Games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/09/02 at 22:56
Regular
Well i am not trying to start a games war

But what is your favourite PlayStation 2 game and why?

Mine is GTA:3 Becuase it is great and never bores me.
Thu 12/09/02 at 23:05
Regular
I have noticed that there are loads of Final Fantasy Fans but i have never really polayed the game, as the graphics look cr@p and it is too long.
Thu 12/09/02 at 10:44
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I'm playing Jade Cacoon at the moment. Its the first game that I have played in ages that I haven't got bored of after a few hours. Its ages since I have looked up from playing a game to find that the time has flown past and what I thought was a few minutes was in fact a few hours.

The last time I had this feeling about a game was playing Final Fantasy 7. I love to feel this addicted to games, I means I have something to really look forwards to while I am at work, It makes me rush home so that I can get the game on and play for the rest of the evening

Oh dear I have just read this back and I sound really SAD. Such is life :)
Thu 12/09/02 at 10:32
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
My top PS2 game has to be Pro Evo for the simple reason that whatever else comes along and I play etc I always go back to having a game on Pro Evo.

Although I have played some damn good games along the way - GT, GTA3, MGS etc etc none of them have the same "Go back and have another go" aspect to them in quite the same way as PE does.

Bring on PES2 - I want a demo - NOW...
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:52
"For the horde!!!!"
i'm enjoying Halflife at the moment :)
MGS2 is good but short
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:33
Regular
Figo wrote:
> Metal Gear Solid 2.
>
> Simply the best game ever made.

I agrre with you about that Metal Gear Solid 2 is a great game but i wont say it is the best as i completed it too quickly.
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:34
Regular
I see your point (as I myself love the series) but even for me, collecting the tags got very repetitive. I mean, sure it was harder for every difficulty but its the same thing over and over. only for the graphix, MGS1 is better in my view.
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:32
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
final fantasy X - now theres a game that never gets boring!
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:30
Regular
Its probably as long as most games but its just that everyone played it 24/7. Plus there is the lifespan of collecting all the dog tags ect.
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:18
Regular
Figo wrote:
> Metal Gear Solid 2.
>
> Simply the best game ever made.

how can you say this, I was so looking forward to this game and it was only after a few weeks of finishing it that i realised it was a huge disappointment and a waste of £40.
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:09
Regular
Metal Gear Solid 2.

Simply the best game ever made.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.