GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuntman / Sony Controller Intrigue"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/09/02 at 22:40
Regular
Have any of you noticed that the game will only load if you have an Official Sony Playstation 2 controller inserted in port 1 ?
I tried (initally with a cheap PS2 pad then official PS1 pad) and could select anything on the language selection screen - some of you may have seen my post this morning about the faulty disc I thought I had, turns out YOU must use the official controller or you can't get past the initial language selection screen!
Also if you swap the controllers mid game it still won't recognise any controller being plugged in unless it is the Official Sony PS2 pad !

I'm sure this provoke comments and you will all tell me I am wrong but ...... that's the way it is with my PS2.
Sat 07/09/02 at 22:40
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Have any of you noticed that the game will only load if you have an Official Sony Playstation 2 controller inserted in port 1 ?
I tried (initally with a cheap PS2 pad then official PS1 pad) and could select anything on the language selection screen - some of you may have seen my post this morning about the faulty disc I thought I had, turns out YOU must use the official controller or you can't get past the initial language selection screen!
Also if you swap the controllers mid game it still won't recognise any controller being plugged in unless it is the Official Sony PS2 pad !

I'm sure this provoke comments and you will all tell me I am wrong but ...... that's the way it is with my PS2.
Sat 07/09/02 at 22:56
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I'll try it later, but I seem to have misplaced my unoffical controller I bought a while back.
Sat 07/09/02 at 23:38
this game any good???
Sun 08/09/02 at 10:49
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Silent85 wrote:
> this game any good???

Definitely worth the purchase.
Sun 08/09/02 at 11:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
El blokey wrote:
> Silent85 wrote:
> this game any good???
>
> Definitely worth the purchase.

----

And he's definetly definetly right there.
Sun 08/09/02 at 14:53
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
It's great, well worth buying, gets difficult but not too difficult if you know what I mean ?
Sun 08/09/02 at 15:23
Regular
"  "
AfroJoe wrote:
> El blokey wrote:
> Silent85 wrote:
> this game any good???
>
> Definitely worth the purchase.
>
> ----
>
> And he's definetly definetly right there.

Why didn't you bye it then? Eh? Eh? :D
Sun 08/09/02 at 15:24
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
That's pretty bad...what a marketing con.
Sun 08/09/02 at 16:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Na†ßu© wrote:
> Why didn't you bye it then? Eh? Eh? :D

---

I didn't have £40.

*Sobs*
Mon 09/09/02 at 13:39
"High polygon count"
Fuzzy wrote:
> That's pretty bad...what a marketing con.

As every PS2 comes with an official controller, how is that a marketing con?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.