GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Commandos 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/09/02 at 13:58
Regular
Just got this today, havnt played any missions but have done some tutorials. I was dissapointed to find out there weas no multiplayer cooperative mode which i was lead to believe. Looks a promising game because it looks to be quite a challenge - we shall see. Anyone else have this game yet for the ps2?
Sat 07/09/02 at 14:27
cool, sounds ace. I'm sure SR said that it was two player cooperative, if they did they lied, and should do a public apology!
Sat 07/09/02 at 14:25
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The missions do take ages to complete, you won't ju8st find an entry point and waltz through the levels. That's one of the reasons I love it, you have to think about all of you're actions before you perform them, and think about the consequences that may arise.
Sat 07/09/02 at 14:18
Hmmm, no staying power aye Asher. I like a challenging game, not one that you can complete in a day. I'm guessing that it will be the kind of game where i will get stuck on a mission but come back a month later and complete it first time sort of thing
Sat 07/09/02 at 14:18
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I have this game for the PC, and yes it does get harder. The second mission itself is massive, with you having to infiltrate a German Dock, and rescue a British sub crew.

Very challenging, especially when you get given more secondary objectives mid-mission, which adds to its difficulty. A great game if you’re into strategy, if your not then you may find it slightly frustrating.
Sat 07/09/02 at 14:16
Regular
I won't get it if it's too hard.
Sat 07/09/02 at 14:10
I dont know yet as i have only done the tutorials. I'll let you know Sunday probably
Sat 07/09/02 at 14:09
Regular
Is it too hard?
Sat 07/09/02 at 14:07
Hehe, although there is a woman in uniform that you can control. The english guy who runs you through the tutorials is funny, he's one of those 'posh war guy' blokes. hehe
Sat 07/09/02 at 14:03
Regular
Men in uniforms being cute.

Tut tut tut Mr. Chainsaw... :-D
Sat 07/09/02 at 14:02
Also the graphics on explosions and things look a bit poor, but this game is more about stealth and planning things, not looking pretty - although the lil people are cute lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.