GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it real or is it fake?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/11/05 at 16:56
Regular
"Darkness Falls"
Hi

If this has been posted before then I apologise...

I am very excited on the upcoming PlayStation 3. I am sure many of you have seen the footage shown at E3 2005, and judging by the graphics on some titles such as Motorstorm and Killzone, many are wondering if this is real gameplay footage or pre-rendered animations.

I for one believe it can very much be the real footage of gameplay direct from the PS3 hardwware.

Does anyone here suppose it could be fake?

As a hardcore gamer, I do hope this is the graphics capabillity of the PS3. If what has been seen in those games are true to its date, then I guess it would be safe to assume that PS3 might be a lot more powerful than the XBOX 360.

Having said that, I really do like the XBOX 360. I have one pre-ordered and can't wait to play those great games - games such as Project Gotham Racing 3, Kameo, and Gears Of War, to name a few.

So do you think the footage at E3 was real for Motorstorm and Killzone?

I sure hope so.
Tue 15/11/05 at 18:33
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I think it is very real. have you seen the graphics for the new MGS games that's planned for it? A screenshot of Otacon could be mistaken for a real person!

But personally, I'm more of a Nintendo fan. I do have a PS2, which i hated, and the PS3 doesn't appeal to me either.

Remember, you can argue. It is only my opinion.
Tue 15/11/05 at 16:56
Regular
"Darkness Falls"
Hi

If this has been posted before then I apologise...

I am very excited on the upcoming PlayStation 3. I am sure many of you have seen the footage shown at E3 2005, and judging by the graphics on some titles such as Motorstorm and Killzone, many are wondering if this is real gameplay footage or pre-rendered animations.

I for one believe it can very much be the real footage of gameplay direct from the PS3 hardwware.

Does anyone here suppose it could be fake?

As a hardcore gamer, I do hope this is the graphics capabillity of the PS3. If what has been seen in those games are true to its date, then I guess it would be safe to assume that PS3 might be a lot more powerful than the XBOX 360.

Having said that, I really do like the XBOX 360. I have one pre-ordered and can't wait to play those great games - games such as Project Gotham Racing 3, Kameo, and Gears Of War, to name a few.

So do you think the footage at E3 was real for Motorstorm and Killzone?

I sure hope so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.