GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Queer as SR folk (spoof) Part one"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/09/02 at 22:31
Regular
[Erm... this isn't really suitable for these forums, please refrain from your childish rantings when you are here - Ali]
Fri 06/09/02 at 13:06
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, OK

Hey, who stole my He-man figure?
Fri 06/09/02 at 12:51
Regular
Hur Hur

Idol threats over the Internet.

Come on Mojo pick up your toys and get back in your pram.
Fri 06/09/02 at 12:30
Regular
"That's right!"
Agreeable H wrote:
> Listen f*****-boy, threaten me all you like but you aren't big and you
> aren't hard...

--------

Ah but I am big, and I am hard. Come up to Newcastle or tell me where you live and I'll prove it
Fri 06/09/02 at 11:14
Regular
Starlight wrote:
"you don't know the guy"

She knows me better than you or that Mojojojo person does.

*scratches head*

Never mind then.
Fri 06/09/02 at 08:55
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Look, Mr Agreeable H, or whatever you want to call yourself, if you don't like people on these forums, then go away. If you continue to flame and write pointless posts like this one, and the many others you have done, then you'll get banned, and we'll continue to ban you until you get the message and go away.

As it is you've posted enough offensive posts for us to ban you, but I'll let it go if you stop being an idiot and making trouble.

And yes, I'm sure you're very scared of being banned, but I don't care - if you don't like it on here, then scram.
Fri 06/09/02 at 08:45
Regular
".......on the attac"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Lord H, I pray that we meet one day so I can break your face with my
> fist. Then stamp on you.

Oh dear. I think I've touched a nerve here.

Like I have said further down the page, you all put me in spoofs without asking but when I do it you start crying......

Listen f*****-boy, threaten me all you like but you aren't big and you aren't hard...
Fri 06/09/02 at 00:50
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Gah and I was so sure that was going to get you all worked up and start arguing, looks like you all listened to what I said before and to stop taking things you read on here to heart.

Hopefully Stryke will see this thread in the morning and throw some insults Mojo's way.

JUDO CHOP! :)
Fri 06/09/02 at 00:44
Regular
Erm, ok whatever.
Fri 06/09/02 at 00:40
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I never said I hated him now did.

Dunno why you're sticking up for him anyway, you don't know the guy and if he ever saw you getting beat on in the street think he's going to stop and remember the time you stuck up for him on a chat forum and help you out?
Fri 06/09/02 at 00:39
Regular
Riiiiight

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.