GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ocarina of Time remake?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/09/02 at 16:34
Regular
I know that this has already been questioned when the rumour started at least 5 months ago (really went by fast). Now
I am asking you lot that do you think that they are putting and adding onto the footage that was shown at E3 2001 to make up the remake of the classic Ocarina of Time for the N64, and change the end boss so that there is a hand to hand sword combat against Ganondorf.
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:04
"The Will of D."
The GS on my name stands for "Golden Sun" a Nintendo, Camelot game to be precise I don't own a PS2 and never will.
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:02
"The Will of D."
Boz wrote:
> I saw you post in the ps2 forum i think a few days ago. You said that
> nintendo was rubbish and stuff, no wait you called it kidtendo.

That was a fendish plan that didn't work out, I tried to scare the PS2 people into believing that it was going bankrupt.

Also I got 5 games and the GC for my birthday at the end of June and that was it until August (for me anyway). So I have a total of 6 games, 3 of which have been completed, 1 of the 3 is a fighting game but have found everthing as well.
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:38
Regular
GSmaster wrote:
> my way is to play one fully then play another one fully.

Thats what i tryed to do on the n64.
Prob was good games were being released at the same time so i never did, finishing them of now.

As for the GC i was doing ok, getting 3 to begin with. But then on games i got stuck and i couldnt do anything else, so i buy a new one.
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:35
Regular
GSmaster wrote:
> Sorry I haven't been here awhile

I saw you post in the ps2 forum i think a few days ago. You said that nintendo was rubbish and stuff, no wait you called it kidtendo.

> I'm probably going to have a back log of unfinished games by next july
> since I've got my GCSE's as well.

I wouldnt worry when i had my GCSEs i was on here or playing computer games up until a week of my GCSEs, i stopped when i was going thought them.

I got better grades than i was predicted, i have that all down to the fact that i was able to shoot bad guys dead inbetween their eyes on PD. Miss said it has nothing to do with it, but she doesnt want to admit it.

After though you will feel great about yourself.
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:34
"The Will of D."
I'll try to make some of these new games last a while, my way is to play one fully (if it's on one console) then play another one fully after that. So I complete games quickly then move onto another game. It's not the same for two different consoles like The Gamecube and the GBA.
Tue 10/09/02 at 19:21
Regular
"Balls"
GSmaster wrote:
> Sorry I haven't been here awhile guys but my computer had been in for
> a check up at PCworld, but the good side is that it now has a DVD
> player built in, sweet. I'm probably going to have a back log of
> unfinished games by next july since I've got my GCSE's as well.

GCSEs dont take up that much time, you will have loads of time to play games i did and i was bored as i ran out of games to play
Tue 10/09/02 at 18:15
"The Will of D."
Sorry I haven't been here awhile guys but my computer had been in for a check up at PCworld, but the good side is that it now has a DVD player built in, sweet. I'm probably going to have a back log of unfinished games by next july since I've got my GCSE's as well.
Sun 08/09/02 at 17:28
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I really do hope they remake it - it was an amazing game, and I would love to play it all over again, especially on GC. Although right now, with exams coming up, I have little times for games, or at least, big games..

:(
Sun 08/09/02 at 17:23
Regular
In fact, I heard about it in NOM.
Sun 08/09/02 at 12:54
Regular
Tribute wrote:
> okay then, show me this forum *starts sobbing*

It wasn't on the SR forums

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.