GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ocarina of Time remake?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/09/02 at 16:34
Regular
I know that this has already been questioned when the rumour started at least 5 months ago (really went by fast). Now
I am asking you lot that do you think that they are putting and adding onto the footage that was shown at E3 2001 to make up the remake of the classic Ocarina of Time for the N64, and change the end boss so that there is a hand to hand sword combat against Ganondorf.
Thu 05/09/02 at 16:34
"The Will of D."
I know that this has already been questioned when the rumour started at least 5 months ago (really went by fast). Now
I am asking you lot that do you think that they are putting and adding onto the footage that was shown at E3 2001 to make up the remake of the classic Ocarina of Time for the N64, and change the end boss so that there is a hand to hand sword combat against Ganondorf.
Thu 05/09/02 at 17:04
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I really want the Ocarina of Time remake, especially if they include the Zelda 64DD game on it!
Thu 05/09/02 at 17:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think we should all forget about this now, despite all the hype and all, I don't see this thing ever happening, sadly. :(

And didn't Majora's Mask turn-out to be the 64DD Zelda game??
I'm sure it was, and it was orignally set to be called 'Majula's Mask'?
Thu 05/09/02 at 17:38
Regular
The DD version was Ura-Zelda, and if the re-release of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ever does take place, this is rumoured to be a part of it.

I seriously doubt it will happen though.
Fri 06/09/02 at 22:36
Regular
"Majora's Mask"'s original name was Oracle Of Ages.

I doubt it will happen, Nintendo are a bit more original than that.
Fri 06/09/02 at 22:44
Regular
I think the 64's zeldas can definitely live with any cube, xbox or ps2 titles tho, and a re-release would give many more gamers the chance to play one of the all-time greats.

Maybe they want to see how the sonic mega collection does first, if that ever materialises.

Still, hopefully they'll do well, only the best games will be aired, maybe they aren't quite graphically cutting edge, but why look at the mantlepiece when you're poking the fire?
Sat 07/09/02 at 18:26
Regular
"Balls"
i thought that ocarina of time had it all, but if they have added more i would like to see that. and link in an even more realistic setting, it would be quite a show.
Sat 07/09/02 at 18:29
Regular
"Festivus!"
i hope they remake mario 64.. I can dream can't I ?
Sat 07/09/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Balls"
humm, mario 64 remake, that could be a good idea. mario in that castle jumping into more realistic pictures, smother control, and a slight tweaking of the grafics. could be a big hit
Sat 07/09/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Festivus!"
could? It is a guarenteed hit!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.