GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girls Want More Games!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/09/02 at 14:58
Regular
I don't know about the other female members on here (Mystique and erm.... *ahem*), but I'm a stereotypical girly girl! I'm naive (though I'm usually reluctant to admit it), I'm cute (oh, you know it's true) and I loathe all those gorey, action-y games and movies.

So what's my complaint?

I want more girly games!!!

I'm fine with the cutesy games like Super Mario 64 and just about every other Mario game ever made, but there are hardly any games being released that appeal to girls only... or at least not on the Gamecube, as far as I'm aware.

So here's what I'd like to see on the Gamecube SOON, or Nintendo had better preapare for my high heel in their unmentionables!!!

A Buffy game, where you can date Angel, Riley and all the other super hunky boys from the show. You could decidde where you want to go out on dates, what you want to wear and how far you are prepared to go. ;-)

That Brittney's Dance Beat game that I saw on the PlayStation 2. I'm sure there's no reason why it couldn't be made for the Gamecube at some point in the future.

The Sims - Girl's Night In - You can only play as girls and women and you live the girl's life of leisure, with make-up, loads of mirrors and bubble bath included.

Peach Sunshine - Instead of playing as Mario or Luigi, you play as Princess Peach. She could have special moves like high heel kicks, hand slaps and handbag wallops... and you would have to stop Bowser from demolishing the Mushroom Kingdom's hairdressor.

Amy Adventure - You play as Amy and have to fight your way through numerous levels to reach Sonic... and on the last level you must battle your way through the church in order to reach Sonic in time to marry him.

Cat Fight 2020 - You can choose from 15 all-girl characters and fight in loads of locations... from the Maternity Ward, to a futuristic Boots.

Shopping Mall Racer - Aliens have taken over the mall, and the men were sent in to fight them! Big mistake! Those beastly boys are shooting the aliens regardless of the alien blood and gloop they're spilling all over the precious clothes! You must complete 20 races through the mall to buy the clothes before the men ruin them completely!

Shopping Mall Racer 2 - The aliens have been defeated, and you managed to buy most of the clothes... but some were ruined, AND ARE DESTINED FOR BARGAIN-BIN SALES! You must once again race around the mall, and clean up all the ruined clothes before they are sold for £1.50 each.
Thu 05/09/02 at 14:58
I don't know about the other female members on here (Mystique and erm.... *ahem*), but I'm a stereotypical girly girl! I'm naive (though I'm usually reluctant to admit it), I'm cute (oh, you know it's true) and I loathe all those gorey, action-y games and movies.

So what's my complaint?

I want more girly games!!!

I'm fine with the cutesy games like Super Mario 64 and just about every other Mario game ever made, but there are hardly any games being released that appeal to girls only... or at least not on the Gamecube, as far as I'm aware.

So here's what I'd like to see on the Gamecube SOON, or Nintendo had better preapare for my high heel in their unmentionables!!!

A Buffy game, where you can date Angel, Riley and all the other super hunky boys from the show. You could decidde where you want to go out on dates, what you want to wear and how far you are prepared to go. ;-)

That Brittney's Dance Beat game that I saw on the PlayStation 2. I'm sure there's no reason why it couldn't be made for the Gamecube at some point in the future.

The Sims - Girl's Night In - You can only play as girls and women and you live the girl's life of leisure, with make-up, loads of mirrors and bubble bath included.

Peach Sunshine - Instead of playing as Mario or Luigi, you play as Princess Peach. She could have special moves like high heel kicks, hand slaps and handbag wallops... and you would have to stop Bowser from demolishing the Mushroom Kingdom's hairdressor.

Amy Adventure - You play as Amy and have to fight your way through numerous levels to reach Sonic... and on the last level you must battle your way through the church in order to reach Sonic in time to marry him.

Cat Fight 2020 - You can choose from 15 all-girl characters and fight in loads of locations... from the Maternity Ward, to a futuristic Boots.

Shopping Mall Racer - Aliens have taken over the mall, and the men were sent in to fight them! Big mistake! Those beastly boys are shooting the aliens regardless of the alien blood and gloop they're spilling all over the precious clothes! You must complete 20 races through the mall to buy the clothes before the men ruin them completely!

Shopping Mall Racer 2 - The aliens have been defeated, and you managed to buy most of the clothes... but some were ruined, AND ARE DESTINED FOR BARGAIN-BIN SALES! You must once again race around the mall, and clean up all the ruined clothes before they are sold for £1.50 each.
Thu 05/09/02 at 15:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Bubbly Babe wrote:
>
> I'm fine with the cutesy games like Super Mario 64 and just about
> every other Mario game ever made,
>

How to kill Nintendo's reputation in one single post.

Gah.

As if we needed that! People will have a go at Ninty for that, which isn't good.

Ah well.

Oh, and lol at the post by the way. :D
Thu 05/09/02 at 15:04
You've thought about this a lot haven't you?
Thu 05/09/02 at 15:06
ShadowDragon wrote:
> You've thought about this a lot haven't you?

You don't have to be patronising. :'(
Thu 05/09/02 at 15:08
Regular
microchips sign in on MSN i want to talk to you about a new revelation in the phone saga! (i think you were right!)
Thu 05/09/02 at 15:09
Bubbly Babe wrote:
> You don't have to be patronising. :'(
-----
Chelsea, unblock me on MSN. I wasn't trying to patronise you. I'm sorry. If anything, I was trying to prove your point further. "The fact that there a lack of girly games has made you think about it a lot." Or something nice, like that...
Thu 05/09/02 at 15:12
That's OK then, Shadow. xxx
Thu 05/09/02 at 15:38
Regular
lol
Thu 05/09/02 at 16:08
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Girl Power ;)
Thu 05/09/02 at 16:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
A girl? Where?
*slicks back hair*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.