GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TOCA race driver?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 21:12
Regular
just played the demo of this on my PS2 and i was like WOW it's really good.

i was exspecting a cruddy story with cack car handling cars but the car physics are spot on. i mean you whack a car at 100mph and you and the car you smashed into fly like hell.

the car damage is cool as well as it dents and bit's fly ect, you can even knock the wheels off and grind on the break disk.

i was tempted to buy this on PS2 but i'm gonna hold out for an X box and wait till it's relased on x box as it will look even better.

can't wait for this one now, anyone else eager to have this?
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:23
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
LOL nice tag, bet they liked that ;)
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:20
Regular
I was gonna get it for PS2 from Pcworld when they had that offer on all games for £25 but they gave me some crap about they coudnt process my order due to severe stock shortages or some crap...

I'll just wait for the xbox version. Whens it coming out?
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
just played the demo of this on my PS2 and i was like WOW it's really good.

i was exspecting a cruddy story with cack car handling cars but the car physics are spot on. i mean you whack a car at 100mph and you and the car you smashed into fly like hell.

the car damage is cool as well as it dents and bit's fly ect, you can even knock the wheels off and grind on the break disk.

i was tempted to buy this on PS2 but i'm gonna hold out for an X box and wait till it's relased on x box as it will look even better.

can't wait for this one now, anyone else eager to have this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.