GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What should i do?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 20:33
Regular
There is this girl that i really like, but i'm not confident enough to ask her out, and i havn't really talked to her that much, but have a little over the last 4 years. What should i do?
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:23
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
My advice I will give you for when you come back is to try and get to know her by talking to her maybe go into town with her. You may find that your infatuation is based on a physical attraction and you have nothing in cammon. If you really do like her however and you think it would work out then I still advice you get to know her and when your alone you should ask her to go out with you that way if she says no it isn't in front of friends but if she says yes you have the rest of the day together for whatever you want ;D But whatever you do don't take it badly if she does say no you shouldn't lose a friend over something like that hope I've helped :D
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:16
Regular
"wow"
well i have to go now, to rack my brain, and stratagise. but thanks venombyte, its a little food for thought.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:16
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Has she got MSN/Yahoo or AOL messenger, that might be your best way of telling her the way you feel.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:12
Regular
"wow"
Why is it so difficult to tell someone you love them?
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:10
Regular
"wow"
VenomByte wrote:
> Hmmm. That's unlucky. Might be best to go with the text/email then...
> though I don't have much idea how that would be greeted (nobody used
> them when I was in school).
>
> Really, you'll have to get to know her better, though that could be
> very difficult. If she does has any out of school clubs/interests you
> might be able to go to, that might help.
>
> Well, I have to be off now. Good luck...

thanks.......
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:08
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Hmmm. That's unlucky. Might be best to go with the text/email then... though I don't have much idea how that would be greeted (nobody used them when I was in school).

Really, you'll have to get to know her better, though that could be very difficult. If she does has any out of school clubs/interests you might be able to go to, that might help.

Well, I have to be off now. Good luck...
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:07
Regular
"wow"
so what could i organise or set up to make it easier?
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:06
Regular
"wow"
i've known and talked to her for four years, but now shes in none of my classes, and at lunch hangs out with some other people for a lot of the time. All i can do is phone her or talk at minority occasions throughout the day.
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:03
Regular
"wow"
§Kerrañg!§ wrote:
> Send her a 'romantic' text message, lol :D If you can't tell her in
> person then write her a letter or email. Simple.

but what if this wreaks our 'bit' friendship......I'LL DIE!!
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:02
Regular
"wow"
VenomByte wrote:
> From what you've said, it sounds like she's someone you know, but are
> not particularly close friends with. So she's not likely to be freaked
> out, unless you are:
>
> A) A hideous freak
> B) Old enough to be her father
> C) Female
>
> As none of these apply (probably), getting someone to tell her and
> find out what she thinks should be okay. Assuming you're still at
> school would mean that telling just about anyone you know that you
> fancy her would result in her finding out before the day is out.
>
> Asking her face to face *might* be a little more likely to freak her
> out, but at the end of tha day, it's your call.

Thanks, but heres something else, you see, well at the school i got to, well..... thats gonna be hard to do cause, well i hate almost everyone else, and they would just laugh. not cause im a freak or anything, but generally, not popular.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.