GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What should i do?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 20:33
Regular
There is this girl that i really like, but i'm not confident enough to ask her out, and i havn't really talked to her that much, but have a little over the last 4 years. What should i do?
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:33
Regular
"wow"
There is this girl that i really like, but i'm not confident enough to ask her out, and i havn't really talked to her that much, but have a little over the last 4 years. What should i do?
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:37
Regular
"wow"
Anyone?- help!
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:39
Regular
"wow"
Somebody has got to have some advice, or do you have no experience in the area either?
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:41
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Ask her if she'd sleep with someone for a billion pounds.. She will amost certainly reply 'yes' (or else she's lying)

Follow this up by asking her if she'd sleep with you for a fiver. When she gives an insulted/disgusted reply, say "Well, we've already established that you're a prostitue, so I'm trying to haggle for price"
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:42
Regular
"wow"
VenomByte wrote:
> Ask her if she'd sleep with someone for a billion pounds.. She will
> amost certainly reply 'yes' (or else she's lying)
>
> Follow this up by asking her if she'd sleep with you for a fiver. When
> she gives an insulted/disgusted reply, say "Well, we've already
> established that you're a prostitue, so I'm trying to haggle for
> price"

somehow i don't think this will work.
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:45
Regular
"wow"
this isn't someone who i would just like to sleep with, i really REALLY like her.
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:46
Regular
"wow"
i would like a serious suggestion, if possible.
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:51
Regular
"smile, it's free"
A serious suggestion?

Well, there aren't many possibilities really, are there?

A) Let her know in some way
B) Don't let her know in any way

Seeing as B will result in you being in mental torture for quite some time (although you will *probably* get over it eventually), I suggest you go for A.
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:51
Regular
"wow"
is no-one helping because they don't know?- because they are computer nerds.
Wed 04/09/02 at 20:52
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Or because you've only waited a quarter of an hour?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.