GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The ninty's hell ends, ALL READ"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 17:31
Regular
Ok i've written a post in the ninty forum explaing why i did what i did and if you could all take a peek and say what you feel ect go ahead.

i know garbe123 won't be happy LOL sorry mate but i'm with you all the way on fan boys.

hope i didn't bring the forum down to much, i'll leave that to the ninty fan boys a :)

laterz
Wed 04/09/02 at 19:19
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
NaŠ†Ÿ_Nêighßoû® wrote:
> Fanboys are every where and ive had enough of them.
>
> They are in nintendo forums, sony forums and microsoft forums.
>
> I hate fanboys it dont matter if their XBox,PS2 or GC i say get rid of
> them all.

destroy them all muhahahahahahaha
Wed 04/09/02 at 19:17
Regular
Fanboys are every where and ive had enough of them.

They are in nintendo forums, sony forums and microsoft forums.

I hate fanboys it dont matter if their XBox,PS2 or GC i say get rid of them all.
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:49
Regular
Resurection claimed that he did it to show the 'Ninty fanboys' what it's like to have fonboyish posts in the Microsoft and Sony forums.

Is he so naive to believe that the Nintendo forum didn't recieve the same fanboyish remarks anyway?
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:46
Regular
Oh God. What makes me laugh about you is all along you're still convincing yourself that you're not a moron.

Maybe you should retrieve that Enema from your ar$e, maybe that way you'll stop talking out of it.
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:39
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
LOL you'll also see the muppets not really accepting it and insulting me more hoping i'll still stop.

Morons.
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:31
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Ok i've written a post in the ninty forum explaing why i did what i did and if you could all take a peek and say what you feel ect go ahead.

i know garbe123 won't be happy LOL sorry mate but i'm with you all the way on fan boys.

hope i didn't bring the forum down to much, i'll leave that to the ninty fan boys a :)

laterz

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.