GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The end of hell!!!! ALL READ"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 17:28
Regular
Yup this is my first serious post. i hope it made you feel the sorta crap we have to put up with in the PS2 and x box forums.

and i know a few got very very annoyed, i'm looking at you whitestripes.

i'm sorry and maybe it was a point taken a little to far and i was having way to much fun for my own good and i'm sorry.

yeah i still hate fan boys i just hope they stay where they are and i promise not to be to hard on the GC to.

if you could all post accepting my apology and giving me another chance to be a bit more errrr grown up.

OK thanx for listening
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:41
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> ~Resurection~ wrote:
>
>
> ok apart from TITawhirl
>
> Is this really the behaviour of a 20 year old?

hey i'm writing to a nitny and i can't be to harsh or you'll cry mate, just bring it down to your level.
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:38
Regular
~Resurection~ wrote:

>
> ok apart from TITawhirl

Is this really the behaviour of a 20 year old?
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:36
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The end of hell?
>
> Nope the end of an immature 20 year old fanboy making a fool out of
> himself.
>
> If you wanna act your age try putting a little bit of punctuation into
> your writing, otherwise it looks like you're typing with your face.

fudge you mate, i was trying to be nice and say soz and this forum aint a damn english lesson gez.

ok apart from TITawhirl has anything got anything good to say or should i carry on being a child and annoying you like people like this deserve.
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:35
Regular
The thing is - we have just as many fanboys coming in here posting crap as the Microsoft and Sony forums do.

I'm willing to give you a chance if you decide to post as a decent member, but step out of line and don't expect anyone to treat you fairly on here.
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:34
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
or toes , or other point objects ... ahem.
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:33
Regular
The end of hell?

Nope the end of an immature 20 year old fanboy making a fool out of himself.

If you wanna act your age try putting a little bit of punctuation into your writing, otherwise it looks like you're typing with your face.
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:28
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Yup this is my first serious post. i hope it made you feel the sorta crap we have to put up with in the PS2 and x box forums.

and i know a few got very very annoyed, i'm looking at you whitestripes.

i'm sorry and maybe it was a point taken a little to far and i was having way to much fun for my own good and i'm sorry.

yeah i still hate fan boys i just hope they stay where they are and i promise not to be to hard on the GC to.

if you could all post accepting my apology and giving me another chance to be a bit more errrr grown up.

OK thanx for listening

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.