GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fed up of ~Resurection~?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 16:43
Regular
Here's some advice for everyone who's fed up of ~Resurection~ - I advise you follow all advice below:

1. Ignore ~Resurection~ - If he doesn't want to contribute to the site in a decent manner and is still intent with boring us with his crap, don't reply to him. Maybe reply to an earlier message by someone else. Just don't acknowledge him.

2. Report ~Resurection~ - If in some cases he has become insulting, don't reply in retaliation, just report his posts. After all, the amount of reports will be logged and checked by SR staff and that way action can be taken if SR feel it necessary.

Basically, don't acknowledge his presence - he's making it worse no one else but himself. After all, do you really want to stoop to his level and start doing the same thing back? He's just shown himself as to what he is.

If you don't give him any attention, then he wont feel the satisfaction, and if you report his more insulting posts, then he will likely be banned - being it his own fault in the first place.

It's up to you whether or not you take my advice, but believe me, it's better than acting like him in retalliation.
Thu 05/09/02 at 12:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> No-one's saying that, it's just fecking annoying to post something and
> then in literally minutes come back and find that some idiot has
> posted a load of pointless biased crap that serves no purpose other
> than to annoy people.

Welcome to our world. And I'm not saying Res was right in what he did cause he wasn't, but I think SR need to be a bit more consistant when they're passing around bans cause I don't see why we should be wading in mountains of shat posts while this forum is cotton wooled against the same thing.

I know it was all by one poster, but the fanboys we get seem to be great at timing so while one takes a break another one will come and stick they're unwanted ore in. A few days go by and they soon return to update their little posts. Its bloody annoying and as for calling Res stupid tribute - you've got a cheek with the stuff you write - try looking up the word hypocrite.

I'm not talking in defence of Res, I'm bloody annoyed because time and again members of the X-Box forum have asked for help from this kind of thing and been ignored.
I'm no notable and probably never will be, but I try bloody hard to post decent stuff and so do a few others and its not fair at all that t0sser fanboys can just waltz in and use the X-Box forum as their punchbag just because Microsoft are seen as competition to the console they own - pathetic, bloody pathetic.
Thu 05/09/02 at 11:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah - wish our forum got that kind of protection.
Thu 05/09/02 at 10:06
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Woo-hoo, Res is no more! Good ol' SR continue to protect us from the scum of the universe!
Wed 04/09/02 at 22:29
Regular
"Festivus!"
Mr. Chainsaw wrote:
> no your REALLY funny, i mean you ACTUALLY made me laugh...

First time for everything.
Wed 04/09/02 at 22:28
Regular
Mr. Chainsaw wrote:
I certainly dont, and
> dont think about this place when i'm getting on with my life

No-one's saying that, it's just fecking annoying to post something and then in literally minutes come back and find that some idiot has posted a load of pointless biased crap that serves no purpose other than to annoy people.
Wed 04/09/02 at 22:27
no your REALLY funny, i mean you ACTUALLY made me laugh...
Wed 04/09/02 at 22:26
Regular
"Festivus!"
Mr. Chainsaw wrote:
> tribute your well funny...

At least someone agrees with the voices in my head. Or was that sarcastic?
Wed 04/09/02 at 22:25
tribute your well funny...
Wed 04/09/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Festivus!"
Wed 04/09/02 at 22:21

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.