GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"~Resurection~ - What a twit..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 12:14
Regular
So you say you're not a fanboy then?

You're 20 bloody years old and you sat there and posted in EVERY topic on the page with stupid comments about how Nintendo are crap!

When the story 'Rare being bought by Microsoft' was posted, you made a comment, 'Now we get crappy Ninty games!' Meanwhile all the other people in the Xbox forum were saying that they were gonna get a great developer!

Basically, you're 20 but act like you're 10!

Somebody needs to grow up because we are all just sitting here laughing at you!

Idiot!

So ~Resurection~, this fanboy alert is for you!

http://mysite.freeserve.com/random_things/fan.swf
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:35
"The Will of D."
By the way guys he doesn't have a Xbox he's got a PS2. So he's a Fonyfan boy, and Resurrection you are not liked so get lost like TOSH did.
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:17
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
ah i'm getting almost as much attention as Shaneo and just as like LOL
Wed 04/09/02 at 17:09
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Nintendoid wrote:
> Ressurection u have a xbox whats the point of acting like a 10 year
> old and complaining about the gamecube in here. I myself dont like the
> xbox that musch but u dont see me complaning do u

Either he has the mentality of a 10 year old or is a 10 year old there is no acting about it lol ;D
Wed 04/09/02 at 16:24
Regular
"In and out :)"
Ressurection u have a xbox whats the point of acting like a 10 year old and complaining about the gamecube in here. I myself dont like the xbox that musch but u dont see me complaning do u
Wed 04/09/02 at 16:07
Regular
He doesn't realise that a fanboy can like more than one console...

He claimes that the reason he is like this is because the Nintendo games don't appeal to him. So far, there are only two X-box games that catch my eye - I don't go typing crap about the X-box in every topic with mention to it do I?

He's basically got the maturity of a year 7 at high school. Thinks he's one of the big-boys now he's left the babies behind, yet is still a baby himself.
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:56
"The Will of D."
He spells like TOSH used to. FANBOY!
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:30
Regular
Completed school? he hasn't gone yet.
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:34
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Oh and btw Resurrection is spelt with 3 R's not 2 (ive spelt it correctly for you just incase you you wasnt sure where the other R went) something you may have known if you had completed school.
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:30
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I very much doubt that you're 20 yrs old, you may have a 20 yr old bro with whom you have been inbreeding with for the last 3 years but thats all. Mature people dont need to tell their ages as it is far too apparent that they're not pre-teens (like you are) in the way that they talk/conduct themselves, only little kiddies tell their age (and lie about it big time) cos they want to be "grown up" lol @ you !!
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:25
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
angry ninty's everywhere hehe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.