GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should i stop? X box forum reg's only"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 01:33
Regular
ok no ninty's anything you say i will completly ignore.

ok lads i've had my fun with the ninty's now should i leave them alone providing they stop posting x box hate topics in here or should i carrying on with it for a while longer as it is kinda fun rattling there cages.

as the top bit said no ninty's so if whitestripes or Maverick42 come saying 'no stop blah blah blah' then i'll do it more muhahahahahaha
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:40
Regular
Whitestripes don't bother, you'll just make him type more of his annoying crap and wont solve anything.

Ressurection I understand you getting annoyed about the fanboys coming in here, hell it annoys me too and I don't even have an Xbox. Most of the idiots that post their biased crap don't even go in the Nintendo forum. So the only people you're annoying are the Ninty regulars that don't go around mouthing off about other peoples consoles and just want decent disgussions.
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:26
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
> He's 20

Nah, your kidding right?

He acts like a 10yr old fan boy. Writes like one too...
Wed 04/09/02 at 13:59
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've just noticed too...

He's 20 and can't even spell his name right!

Resurrection

Hehehe
Wed 04/09/02 at 13:02
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It may amaze a few users here, especially those as narrow minded as resurrection, (no offence to the mature users here) but not everyone in the Ninty forum is a fanboy, or have any control over their actions. In fact a GC fanboy posted a topic sl@gging off the x-box a few weeks ago in the ninty forum, the response by many of the regular users was to shut up and stick his biased opinions up his ar$e.

Now I know this forum gets allot of GC fanboys posting crap, but people in the ninty forum don't like equally as much as people here. These types of fanboys ruin any reputation people may have for which ever consoles and whichever forum these fanboys defend. The result is always a few narrow minded people going over to the forum where they think the offending fanboy resides, and spamming it up with more one sided argument, and causes more distress.

I don't know what your trying to prove resurrection by posting the kind crap you are in the ninty forum, but your not doing yourself any favours. If anything you’re giving the x-box and this forum a bad name, which is only going to lead to trouble. I'd give up now if I where you, before you make things even worse and cause people to come in here and post even more pointless crap in this forum.
Wed 04/09/02 at 12:44
Come one Resurrection, there's no point in encouraging more ninty's to spam (no offence to good posters Strafex, Edgy and the like) the less we do it in their forum the less they'll be compelled to come over here.
Just Say No! (to spam)
Wed 04/09/02 at 12:30
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The thing is, resurection isn't joking!

He's actually being serious!

He's a 20 year old fanboy!

The 'rare' comment proved it...

'Oh now we all get crappy Ninty games' he said about Rare being bought by MS!
Wed 04/09/02 at 09:52
Regular
If you were trying to annoy the idiot fanboys that were posting in here, you failed miserably.

Fanboys of that type (no matter which format they support) usually post one or two topics over a period of 2 days and then disappeared.

Who you annoyed, was the Ninty equivilants of the likes of Savatt, which gave you (and, to some, your forum) a bad name.
Still, see the light, quit being a chimp and you can still redeem yourself.
Wed 04/09/02 at 03:55
Regular
I think you've just gone one to far, you are officially the biggest spamming fanboy ever!

You've just spammed every single topic that was on the top page in the Nintendo forum, and I've reported many of them, and then I've reported your actions to the Sr staff, if you aren't banned I would be very surprised.

[Hopefully] See you in hell.
Wed 04/09/02 at 02:25
Regular
~Resurection~ wrote:
> Whitestripes wrote:

> that's it live up to your fan boy name LOL muppet

I don't have one, and it's only for as long as you keep yours going.

Oh and something I forgot to mention, I don't expect anyone to ask me to stop.
Wed 04/09/02 at 02:23
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:
> To be honest though whitestripes, we get so many fanboys in here
> anyway that your posts won't make much difference. Not to mention the
> fact that posters such as Edgy and Strafex will lose a lot of respect
> for you in the Ninty forum.
>
> Upto you though, I'm not gonna sit around begging you to stop or
> anything, just post as I always do.

*shrug* I don't care, I'm going to do it anyway. And I never really liked Edgy much anyway, bit too 'stuck-up' and the like for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.