GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Copularity Pontest Sign Up"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 01:23
Regular
Yes, it's that time of the month again (not that you dirty..) and the Copularity Pontests are set to swarm the sites for September. Seeing as many of the top posters don't come into this forum, a sign up's always the best way.

Just tell me to count you in and you'll be on the final list. I'll post the list on Saturday, that should give everyone a chance to sign up.
Fri 06/09/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Erm, just to clarify for some newbies who seem to be getting the wrong idea...

This is a copularity Pontest. You don't have to be a regular to sign up. You can be a newbie, even a JAT (though people aren't likely to know anything about a JAT)... Anyway, when the designated time comes (sometime on Saturday I hear) the list of all those who signed up is posted, and you just copy the list and put a comment next to each name. Just say something about each user, whether their a good poster or a spammer or any comment about them... you don't 'vote' for people or anything, it's just a fun thing to see what other people think about you and others and to post your views.
Fri 06/09/02 at 20:21
Regular
"Festivus!"
Mandy Moore is effing gorgeous!
Fri 06/09/02 at 20:19
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Cooky wrote:
> Sibs wrote:
> Err... yeah. I didn't miss it, but tis nice to be pre-approved for
> the
> CP ;-)
>
> Even if I was last on your list... :D
>
> Wonder how many ppl will think your a sailor-boy this time!
>
> :)

Grrr... I'll ring yer neck! Anyway, it was only one person last time... he just posted it in about 3 CPs... But I think I can guess who'll be calling me a sailor boy this time... *glares at the bloke in the Britney Spears shirt, holding the Mandy Moore CD... (Cooky... DUH!)*
Fri 06/09/02 at 20:19
Regular
"Festivus!"
Sign me up! If I am a regular by then... hopefully I will be because of my upmost skill as a writer and jumble sale artist.. O then, the comedy don't work.. Damn! Vote For Me If I Get In!
Fri 06/09/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Sibs wrote:
> Starlight wrote:
> Sign me
>
> Tiltawhirl
> Dr Duck
> Cooky
> and
> Sibs
>
> In case they miss this
>
>
> Err... yeah. I didn't miss it, but tis nice to be pre-approved for the
> CP ;-)
>
> Even if I was last on your list... :D

Wonder how many ppl will think your a sailor-boy this time!

:)
Fri 06/09/02 at 16:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
When's the CP being put up?
Thu 05/09/02 at 16:08
Regular
"es argh"
Count good ole Badgerman in
Thu 05/09/02 at 16:07
"The Will of D."
Why did he change back to TOSH he was most hated under that name.
Thu 05/09/02 at 15:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
rockin nanan wrote:
> sign me, im a regular now

---

TOSH wrote:
> sign me in

---

Why are you signing up twice?
Thu 05/09/02 at 06:54
Regular
I could have said this before but...count me in!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.