GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What was the Newbie Rule?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/11/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Under the Wall"
Was is 200 posts?

I thought I'd dig out my original account, which I had for a few months under the name Wax Crayon before Dr Duck was born. That was many years ago, and people posted at a slower rate.

Recently it's only been used for storing this name, while I went on name tour.

I was surprised I'm still a N00b though :^)

Might be a nice way to go, finally becoming 'regular'.
Thu 17/11/05 at 23:06
Regular
Dude! I remember lots of the guys from back then, and of course all the original Notables, but I didn't think anyone would remember Wax. I won a couple of Gads under that name. That was before everyone had about 30 each though :^)

Being Martin Lawrence was mine too. Can't believe it actually won, let alone that people remember it :^D

I still think it would have made a great game.
Thu 17/11/05 at 22:41
Regular
"not dead"
Jesus, I remember the name Wax Crayon. Didn't you win a few GADs under that name?

Was it you that did the thread about all of Martin Lawrence films beginning with the letter 'b' - Bad Boys, Big Momma's House, Blue Streak, Black Knight etc..?
Thu 17/11/05 at 22:37
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
other way round for me, i got under 100 posts till i get to the 300 posts mark, but ive only used 3,000 odd words :S
Thu 17/11/05 at 21:01
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I had no problem with the number of words - only the posts. And I became a regular (at long last) two days before SR closed - and now am over 400 posts. Can't believe how much I'm on here now.
Thu 17/11/05 at 20:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
With.
Thu 17/11/05 at 19:56
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
do you have to have 300 posts With 10,000 words, or can you have either?
Thu 17/11/05 at 10:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
The Queen herself (Dringo) shall drop the handkerchief.
Wed 16/11/05 at 22:17
Regular
"Under the Wall"
I propose we settle this with a race around the world
Wed 16/11/05 at 21:59
"slightlyshortertagl"
Wed 16/11/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Under the Wall"
Yay, I still have a good 100 left

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.