GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone done it???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/09/02 at 15:45
Regular
I got sonic adventure 2 battle the first day the gamecube came out, anyway i finished the dark and hero stories then i did no more because i got super smash bros melee so i began to play on that.

One day when i was browsing the net i noticed that there was cheats and other stuff for sonic adventure 2 so i had a look. The thing that took my eye was unlocking the green hill stage from the original sonic the hedgehog, the sega mega drive was the first console i ever got and sonic the hedgehog was my first game so i was dying to get the 3-D green hill stage.
Then i read how to do it, you need all 180 emblems, at first it sounded easy so i got cracking, then the more you do it the harder it gets, you have to get emblems from chao, so i did all the chao and i've done every mission with the hero side and most of the dark, now i've found out that you need A-rank for every mission, is it just me or is this impossible, i have 140+ emblems and i've given up, i just can't do it!!

Has anybody else done it and be truthful??

I think the green hill stage would be a dream come true so can anybody tell me what its like??

PS i know i've already done this post in the other chat room, i want as many replies as possible!!
Tue 03/09/02 at 18:35
"The Will of D."
I've only got 70 emblems and my chao is at level 99 for flying and about 90 for everthing else but I doubt that I can get all 180 emblems, just too damn hard.
Tue 03/09/02 at 18:32
Regular
"$hit happens"
I am way of and i have completed the game got some chao medals etc it will take forever!
Tue 03/09/02 at 18:21
Regular
I didn't do it on the Dreamcast as it was just too damn hard.

If I get the game on the GameCube, I'll most likely use the Action Replay to get that 3D stage - but only to unlock that. I don't like cheating on games.
Tue 03/09/02 at 17:49
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Nope, got bored of SA2:B after a very short while (that is the time between getting my GC and getting Super Monkey Ball)
Tue 03/09/02 at 17:08
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I've played both the sonic games you mention but nope i've not done what you are suggesting and I doubt many people have (if any)
Tue 03/09/02 at 16:02
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
has nobody got anything to say???
Tue 03/09/02 at 15:45
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
I got sonic adventure 2 battle the first day the gamecube came out, anyway i finished the dark and hero stories then i did no more because i got super smash bros melee so i began to play on that.

One day when i was browsing the net i noticed that there was cheats and other stuff for sonic adventure 2 so i had a look. The thing that took my eye was unlocking the green hill stage from the original sonic the hedgehog, the sega mega drive was the first console i ever got and sonic the hedgehog was my first game so i was dying to get the 3-D green hill stage.
Then i read how to do it, you need all 180 emblems, at first it sounded easy so i got cracking, then the more you do it the harder it gets, you have to get emblems from chao, so i did all the chao and i've done every mission with the hero side and most of the dark, now i've found out that you need A-rank for every mission, is it just me or is this impossible, i have 140+ emblems and i've given up, i just can't do it!!

Has anybody else done it and be truthful??

I think the green hill stage would be a dream come true so can anybody tell me what its like??

PS i know i've already done this post in the other chat room, i want as many replies as possible!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.