GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone done it???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/09/02 at 15:45
Regular
I got sonic adventure 2 battle the first day the gamecube came out, anyway i finished the dark and hero stories then i did no more because i got super smash bros melee so i began to play on that.

One day when i was browsing the net i noticed that there was cheats and other stuff for sonic adventure 2 so i had a look. The thing that took my eye was unlocking the green hill stage from the original sonic the hedgehog, the sega mega drive was the first console i ever got and sonic the hedgehog was my first game so i was dying to get the 3-D green hill stage.
Then i read how to do it, you need all 180 emblems, at first it sounded easy so i got cracking, then the more you do it the harder it gets, you have to get emblems from chao, so i did all the chao and i've done every mission with the hero side and most of the dark, now i've found out that you need A-rank for every mission, is it just me or is this impossible, i have 140+ emblems and i've given up, i just can't do it!!

Has anybody else done it and be truthful??

I think the green hill stage would be a dream come true so can anybody tell me what its like??

PS i know i've already done this post in the other chat room, i want as many replies as possible!!
Wed 04/09/02 at 19:59
Regular
Yep, the Action replay allows any version games to be played on any version 'Cube.

e.g. Pal games on an NTSC 'Cube
     NTSC games on a Pal 'Cube.
Wed 04/09/02 at 19:52
im a regular hooray and then ill be a notable like edgy
Wed 04/09/02 at 19:51
yes it does
Wed 04/09/02 at 19:49
Regular
"Unretired"
Correct me if im wrong but I have reason to believe that cheat CD also enables the play of imported games?
Wed 04/09/02 at 19:43
Regular
Special Reserve are selling it for £24.99
Wed 04/09/02 at 18:56
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
Edgy wrote:
> The Action Replay is a cheat disc that's going to be released sometime
> very soon. It basically allows you to unlock things you couldn't
> before, get all the items you wanted to without even trying, and stuff
> like that.
>
> More info on the official site www.codejunkies.com

cheers ;-)

How much will it be?? (about)
Wed 04/09/02 at 16:49
Regular
The Action Replay is a cheat disc that's going to be released sometime very soon. It basically allows you to unlock things you couldn't before, get all the items you wanted to without even trying, and stuff like that.

More info on the official site www.codejunkies.com
Wed 04/09/02 at 07:51
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
~Resurection~ wrote:
> at least you aint wasting time on Mario huh

who said you could say anything in my topic get the hell out and don't come back!!
Wed 04/09/02 at 07:50
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
Edgy wrote:
> I didn't do it on the Dreamcast as it was just too damn hard.
>
> If I get the game on the GameCube, I'll most likely use the Action
> Replay to get that 3D stage - but only to unlock that. I don't like
> cheating on games.

Whats the action replay?? How can that get the level??
Wed 04/09/02 at 03:03
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
at least you aint wasting time on Mario huh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.