GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I sad?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/09/02 at 14:31
Regular
I'm 15 years old. I live in a country village, five miles from the town where my school is and about 15 miles from Southampton. I have a GameCube, Xbox, PS2, Dreamcast, N64, PlayStation and a GameBoy Advance. In my room, I have the first four consoles from that list set up. On the walls of my room, I have posters, as most normal people have. While there are some which have movies, animals or other stuff on them, about half are gaming posters. On my book case, I've got a stack of gaming magazines, along with roughly 60 games dispersed among those seven consoles. In the top of my wardrobe are all the boxes for those consoles and their accessories. I've got 4 GC controllers, 4 N64 controllers, 2 PlayStation controllers, 2 PS2 controllers, 3 Xbox and 1 Dreamcast controller. I also have a fairly old and crap PC set up on my desk, with plenty of old retro/emulator games on it.

The question I'm asking is, am I sad? Am I a computer game geek who spends all his time playing games? Am I obsessed?

I can't answer this question myself. I mean, on the other side of things, I'm fairly well-off (hence the consoles), I've got plenty of friends (hence the controllers), I go out a lot (hence the wardrobe for all my clothes ;) and I don't spend more than an hour a day playing games. Some days I don't even play at all. Remember, I do live in a village, and only one of my friends lives within walking/biking distance.

So I'm asking you, am I a computer game geek?
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:22
Regular
"That's right!"
By the way, I like the wallpaper you have. My brother's friends used to have the same back in the '80s

*hint - they look rather dated*
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:19
Regular
"That's right!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Well, I'm 31 now

---------

Devastating
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:13
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> The picture is actually a beach towel I bought in Florida last year!
>
> The r/c car is worth £160 :-)

yeah, I used to race those model cars, but thats enough of my geeky past. I'll give ya 50 bucks ;)

Seriously though, a nice set up there chief. All thats missing is a picture of kelly brook in a shocking state of undress and you're set .... :)
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:10
"High polygon count"
<- Pappa Lazarou -> wrote:
> its also DISTURBINGLY tidy ;)

Well, I did tidy up a bit* before taking the pictures.

*A hell of a lot, actually!
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:09
"High polygon count"
The picture is actually a beach towel I bought in Florida last year!

The r/c car is worth £160 :-)
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:07
Regular
its also DISTURBINGLY tidy ;)
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:06
Regular
I'm also interested in the Jeep.

Shall we say a tenner for the two? :D
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:06
Regular
nice man, how much for the picture of a tiger?
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:03
"High polygon count"
Well, I'm 31 now - and this is my bedroom...

http://wookieemonster.com/album/room

You can see my consoles, PC, TV, hi-fi, and collections of games, DVDs and videos.
Tue 03/09/02 at 18:08
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Cubist wrote:
> You aren't sad unless A:- you dress up as spock and go to star trek
> conventions or B:- Play war hammer every hour of every day actually
> worshipping the fictional gods lol ;D

Or C) like Dr Who.

Just had to add that lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.