GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Copularity Pontest"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/09/02 at 14:26
Regular
No, no, no, no, shut the shag up.

What's the point? Seriously? Why can't you just be bloody happy with who you are, do whatever YOU want to do, and live that way instead? Pile of mooks.

It's so damn tense in here. A newbie comes in and he's shouted at straight away, hell, because we were all perfect writers when we came here, weren't we? Hell, most of the gimps that chase them away I'd wish would leave anyway, not because they drive me insane, but because they're boring sods that bring nothing but less leg room to these forums.

Rant over for the moment.
Tue 03/09/02 at 14:41
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
sorry about it being doubled :D
Tue 03/09/02 at 14:40
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Look Ripper i'm a Newbie as you can see but I've never felt pushed out of this forum and I think it is a great place. On another note the Copularity Pontest lets you get to know how people feel about you so if there is a Gimpy spammer of a JAT that got on to the top posters list they can see what people think of them.Look Ripper i'm a Newbie as you can see but I've never felt pushed out of this forum and I think it is a great place. On another note the Copularity Pontest lets you get to know how people feel about you so if there is a Gimpy spammer of a JAT that got on to the top posters list they can see what people think of them.
Tue 03/09/02 at 14:39
Regular
Yeah. Cool. Arguments rock. Carry on.
Tue 03/09/02 at 14:36
I'm also a figment of someone's imagination, I'm a character, but hey, we're all still very serious, aren't we?
Tue 03/09/02 at 14:34
"Darkness, always"
Oh please. don't try to be clever. You make your lovely bold statement, but you can no more control the users of this forum than I can predict the weather.

Your effort is wasted, and unless you become a staffy, or start dating one, you have very little say in what gets posted here.
Tue 03/09/02 at 14:32
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
What's this actually got to do with a copularity pontest?
Tue 03/09/02 at 14:31
Sure lovely, get your own problems sorted, and then you can point out mine.
Tue 03/09/02 at 14:29
"Darkness, always"
All mouth no trousers.
Tue 03/09/02 at 14:26
No, no, no, no, shut the shag up.

What's the point? Seriously? Why can't you just be bloody happy with who you are, do whatever YOU want to do, and live that way instead? Pile of mooks.

It's so damn tense in here. A newbie comes in and he's shouted at straight away, hell, because we were all perfect writers when we came here, weren't we? Hell, most of the gimps that chase them away I'd wish would leave anyway, not because they drive me insane, but because they're boring sods that bring nothing but less leg room to these forums.

Rant over for the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.